Worst officiating job of the year

facialexpert

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't have been the first time officials have cheerleaders back up. How many times were they asked/told?

I dont know what was said to the cheerleaders... whatever was said to them couldnt not have been in any way as offensive as the job the officials did on the floor. The fan got thrown out for stating the truth. If the official didnt want to hear that, all he had to do was call a "fair" game. people make mistakes, everyone knows that. but when you make those same mistakes over and over and over again they are no longer mistakes. Then you are doing that on purpose! Thank God that guy doesnt work in our area!!!!!!

saturday wilson central was given a victory against a vastly more talented and overall better shelbyville. numerous calls were ignored and even fabricated. fans were kicked out and cheerleaders were threatened? what happened

Should have seen WHH vs. NC. The older ref could barely make it up and down the court. The calls were terrible for both sides. There was one charging foul he called against WHH where he did not even touch him. Honest, their shirts didn't even brush and I have it on tape to prove it! We are single A and get the bottom of the barell. My wife could call a better game than some of these guys and she is usually screaming "come on defense when we have the ball" LOL, got to love her.

Your living in some fantasy world if you think WC and Shelbyville are in the running for state titles. Siegel beat WC easy earlier this year.

Actually you are living in a fantasy world because you are right Siegel did beat Wilson Central in basketball yet you forgot to mention that four of their started did not play in that game because they were still playing in the playoffs in Football.... Maybe if Siegel actually makes it to the region tourney this year you will have the chance to see that Siegel is not even close to being in the same class as Shelbyville.