Franklin #3, and Antioch #1 in MIDSTATE POLL?

Metro "Ballin"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny I get called an idiot or moron on here when I have never called anyone a name or attacked them personally? Oh well, yall have to live with yourselves. Face it Phillyfan, or "grumpy fan", If you meet up with Antioch it's over before it starts, shoot, I bet Maplewood knocks the Rebels out of Regions. If theya are as cocky as you, they will be defeated!

It's funny I get called an idiot or moron on here when I have never called anyone a name or attacked them personally? Oh well, yall have to live with yourselves. Face it Phillyfan, or "grumpy fan", If you meet up with Antioch it's over before it starts, shoot, I bet Maplewood knocks the Rebels out of Regions. If theya are as cocky as you, they will be defeated!

You need a tissue? You can dish it out, but you sure can't take it. You need to look back and see who started this cutfest, it was you, check it out. We are just normal basketball fans out supporting our boys, and all you do is put them down. You like to run your mouth about every team in our district, but has never come out and said what team you like in D12. It was McGavock for a while, but I am sure you have jumped off that bandwagon. By the way. you are not the first to call me grumpy. haha

You need a tissue? You can dish it out, but you sure can't take it. You need to look back and see who started this cutfest, it was you, check it out. We are just normal basketball fans out supporting our boys, and all you do is put them down. You like to run your mouth about every team in our district, but has never come out and said what team you like in D12. It was McGavock for a while, but I am sure you have jumped off that bandwagon. By the way. you are not the first to call me grumpy. haha

Well Phillyfan, you provide a great example for all of us,,,,brag, brag, brag, and then cut down hard working people who just make life fun! District 12 will win Regions, this I can promise you.

Well Phillyfan, you provide a great example for all of us,,,,brag, brag, brag, and then cut down hard working people who just make life fun! District 12 will win Regions, this I can promise you.

What are you talking about, you are the one bragging and cutting down people and then you get all philosophical on us. Talking about examples for all of us, Metro needs to find a way to be GOOD examples and support their teams in the right way, by attending games and cheering for their respective teams.

I see you are going out on a limb and picking D12 to win the region (Anticoh). If you would ever just read the post that people write, you will see we all are saying that Antioch has the best team and SHOULD win region. And then they will probably go to Murfreesboro and lose like all the other D12 teams that go there and are supposed to win it.

I thought this would be a good subject when this thread was started but all "CHEESE-STEAK FAN" wants to do is bash people and bash metro for not winning the state tourney. OK buddy, here ya go. Nice game against the Raiders this year, they get bashed, but they did beat Franklin. Maybe you can beat Ravenwood or Brentwood again but remember to fear disrict 12 come tourney time. Nice Christmas tourney record by the way,,,hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah

I thought this would be a good subject when this thread was started but all "CHEESE-STEAK FAN" wants to do is bash people and bash metro for not winning the state tourney. OK buddy, here ya go. Nice game against the Raiders this year, they get bashed, but they did beat Franklin. Maybe you can beat Ravenwood or Brentwood again but remember to fear disrict 12 come tourney time. Nice Christmas tourney record by the way,,,hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah

WOW, you are really searching for something now. You have some serious mental and emotional problems. Let's see. You have one great team over there, and I can be a man and at least admit it, not like you. Your third place team can't even have a winning record in your weak district, your third place team got beat by an 0-11 team. That would be like one of our top 3 teams getting beat by Hillwood. We didn't go to sissy Christmas tourneys like all but one of your teams, we went to a tournament and played teams like Antioch is going to be. We will fear your little weak D12 like we did last year when we won 2 out of 3 against those little sisters. If I remember correctly we beat the mighty Raiders and made it to the championship game, not like the rest of the pretenders in that district. If we are so weak over here, how in the world did we get through the D12 until the final game when we got beat by a better team.

Find some new material about Philly, you have used the Cheesesteak reference too many times.

Hunters Lane gave Antioch quite a scare last night............Antioch's backcourt will have to adjust if they plan to go far in the regions/substate/state. Offensively they are fine, but defensively they reach and gamble to much. They will probably foul out, officials from other regions probably won't let them get away with all of their reaching...........Upton plays to many minutes, they must find someone to come in and relieve him in close ball games. 12-AAA is Way down. I think it started with last yrs Freshman crop overall being down. I don't know if the end is near. Overton(11aaa) has a few good FR, as does Maplewood. Haven't seen E. Lit, I hear they have an outstanding group this yr. Hillsboro(11aaa) has a few good players but have no discipline. As usual Antioch has some good players.

Hunters Lane gave Antioch quite a scare last night............Antioch's backcourt will have to adjust if they plan to go far in the regions/substate/state. Offensively they are fine, but defensively they reach and gamble to much. They will probably foul out, officials from other regions probably won't let them get away with all of their reaching...........Upton plays to many minutes, they must find someone to come in and relieve him in close ball games. 12-AAA is Way down. I think it started with last yrs Freshman crop overall being down. I don't know if the end is near. Overton(11aaa) has a few good FR, as does Maplewood. Haven't seen E. Lit, I hear they have an outstanding group this yr. Hillsboro(11aaa) has a few good players but have no discipline. As usual Antioch has some good players.

Interesting....... I've never seen you post anything about ..

Gerald Roberson getting too much playing time,

Tyrone Caldwell (Clarksville HS) getting too much playing time..

Tyler Cutter (Siegal HS) getting to much playing time,

Don Woods (McGavock HS) getting too much playing time,

Jamie Graham (WSHS) too much playing time,

Drew Kelly (Centennial) to much playing time,

Demario Williams (Culleoka)

and this list could go on and on . My point is Kyle is the leader of our team just as Jamie Graham, Caldwell, Roberson and other guards are on their team. Kyle is dependable on both ends of the court offensively and defensively. Besides if your a true Cobra Fan then I know you are familiar with Coach Nollner's system of coaching. He will only normally go 7 players deep. As tournament time looms near he will be relying heavily on his more experienced players.

It simply amazes me that when Antioch HS does not blow a team out they are doomed to loose. After you have played a team 3 times they should come up with a better strategy or they need to look for a new coach. We have beat them by 26, 18 and 7. Hunters Lane is not a garbage team, they have some good quality players and Henly is an asset on any team. In regards to the officiating. It was terrible as usual.

Interesting....... I've never seen you post anything about ..

Gerald Roberson getting too much playing time,

Tyrone Caldwell (Clarksville HS) getting too much playing time..

Tyler Cutter (Siegal HS) getting to much playing time,

Don Woods (McGavock HS) getting too much playing time,

Jamie Graham (WSHS) too much playing time,

Drew Kelly (Centennial) to much playing time,

Demario Williams (Culleoka)

and this list could go on and on . My point is Kyle is the leader of our team just as Jamie Graham, Caldwell, Roberson and other guards are on their team. Kyle is dependable on both ends of the court offensively and defensively. Besides if your a true Cobra Fan then I know you are familiar with Coach Nollner's system of coaching. He will only normally go 7 players deep. As tournament time looms near he will be relying heavily on his more experienced players.

It simply amazes me that when Antioch HS does not blow a team out they are doomed to loose. After you have played a team 3 times they should come up with a better strategy or they need to look for a new coach. We have beat them by 26, 18 and 7. Hunters Lane is not a garbage team, they have some good quality players and Henly is an asset on any team. In regards to the officiating. It was terrible as usual.

Thats why they won't win it all, his system has failed over and over and over at the state tourney. Jamie was worn out at the state tourney, because of so many minutes all yr. And against maryville, quite frankly ran out of gas in the end. Upton can play all he wants, but in blow outs the understudies need to be groomed..................You'll see....................

and by the way none of those players have one a state title....

Thats why they won't win it all, his system has failed over and over and over at the state tourney. Jamie was worn out at the state tourney, because of so many minutes all yr. And against maryville, quite frankly ran out of gas in the end. Upton can play all he wants, but in blow outs the understudies need to be groomed..................You'll see....................

and by the way none of those players have one a state title....

Never said that those kids won a State Championship, but the point is they gave 100% of what they had.

Hopefully you have no Children trying to accomplish anything. Your support for the youth of Tennessee is outstanding.