Clay Co. 63, Pickett Co. 70 OT

7asuperfan

I've only seen PC's big man play once, but in that game he was no where near as dominate as Grace's center that missed the game against PC.

I can't believe you admitted that when PC plays at home the refs are for them. That's honesty that most fans don't have.

If he stays out of foul trouble, which in tournaments he does, then he can be dominant. He doesn't have to score a lot of points, though he does have his games. TC is a great defender, and thats wear he dominates, because he has the ability to change others shots. Everyone gets a home court advantage, maybe no one as much as Pickett Co, but everyone gets it. I have no problem with saying that PC gets home court advantage, cause I'd be lying if I didn't, but now there are some refs who don't like PC and don't give it to them, and you'd be lying if you said your Chatt. teams didn't get home court advantage over region 4A teams. Thats why the home teams in sub state win the games most of the time.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone gets a home court advantage, maybe no one as much as Pickett Co, but everyone gets it. I have no problem with saying that PC gets home court advantage, cause I'd be lying if I didn't, but now there are some refs who don't like PC and don't give it to them, and you'd be lying if you said your Chatt. teams didn't get home court advantage over region 4A teams. Thats why the home teams in sub state win the games most of the time.

I would like to think home court advantages generally have more to do with playing in a familiar gym in front of more fans, and less to do with refs who give generous calls to the teams they prefer. Outcomes should be decided totally by the players. Refs that miss calls for any other reason than human error should be banned from sports.