Driving Time

bear cat brown

Uncle Buck , what if a man got a hankerine to watch both finals. With the little boys final at 5 and The Irish and Hixson and Bradley vs My 2nd favorite team rasllin at 7:30, how long would it take me to get from The Purple School to Clarksville High??

I drive around 63 miles per hour if this helps you to calculate. Just in case a State trooper is reading this board.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Uncle Buck , what if a man got a hankerine to watch both finals. With the little boys final at 5 and The Irish and Hixson and Bradley vs My 2nd favorite team rasllin at 7:30, how long would it take me to get from The Purple School to Clarksville High??

I drive around 63 miles per hour if this helps you to calculate. Just in case a State trooper is reading this board.

bcb iii

Buffy Cat :

Up here in Middle Tennessee, we generally drive the speed limit of 70 miles per hour on the interstate ( but just in case Smokey is watching, no more)-----you know, faster cars and faster women up here and all. I realize that is warp speed for you Eastside Boys in your Pintos and Pacers, but that is all I have to go on, so my estimate is based on that speed.

Subject to minimal traffic, I have made it from the Father Ryan area on Franklin Road to Clarksville High School in 45 minutes, on occasion slightly less. This has usually been early in the morning for weigh-ins when no one is on the road. But my guess is that there will not be much traffic at that time on Saturday afternoon either. Father Ryan is near two exits for I-65 so you should not have any problem jumping on I-65 into downtown where you will pick up I-24 to Clarksville. You have been there before so you Know where to depart I-24.

All said and done, if everything is running on schedule ( remember, we are talking about a wrestling tournament), and TBSFBAG dismantles The Purple Team as quickly as you have predicted in other wildly irrational posts then you should be good to go for The Double Dip--------wouldn't surprise me if a lot of folks don't try it. Now, if things at the House Of Purple Pain go according to my script, the match might take longer and you might have to leave before it is over to assure yourself an arrival in Clarksville sufficiently prior to the start to get your usual front row seats

Of course, if the boys of Seymour deal EFT a loss in the semis, then unless the Hooters are truly your second favorite team-------which might cause you to lose that promotion gig you have with TBSFBAG-----and you must go to support them, there will be no need for you to cut and run. You can stick around for the entire match in Nashville and, depending on the winner, either drink beer from a cold mug with your Catholic brothers, your prior derogatory comments towards The Purple Team notwithstanding (we mackerel snappers are notorious for welcoming prodigals back to the fold) or sip vintage champagne from long-stemmed crystal with your Red Mist buddies from the mountains that surround Nooga. Your choice.

Looking forward to taking your money on Saturday and being given the royal treatment by you (burger at Nikkis or all you can eat at Bea's will do fine) when I come down to state.

Your Daddy

well it all depends on how fast you're driving really. it takes about 45 minutes to get to nashville from clarksville (at least for me anyway and that's a conservative speed, well speed limit plus 5 i guess) i'd give myself an hour just to be safe to get to Father ryan. you never can tell what traffic is gonna be like.

Buffy Cat :

Up here in Middle Tennessee, we generally drive the speed limit of 70 miles per hour on the interstate ( but just in case Smokey is watching, no more)-----you know, faster cars and faster women up here and all. I realize that is warp speed for you Eastside Boys in your Pintos and Pacers, but that is all I have to go on, so my estimate is based on that speed.

Subject to minimal traffic, I have made it from the Father Ryan area on Franklin Road to Clarksville High School in 45 minutes, on occasion slightly less. This has usually been early in the morning for weigh-ins when no one is on the road. But my guess is that there will not be much traffic at that time on Saturday afternoon either. Father Ryan is near two exits for I-65 so you should not have any problem jumping on I-65 into downtown where you will pick up I-24 to Clarksville. You have been there before so you Know where to depart I-24.

All said and done, if everything is running on schedule ( remember, we are talking about a wrestling tournament), and TBSFBAG dismantles The Purple Team as quickly as you have predicted in other wildly irrational posts then you should be good to go for The Double Dip--------wouldn't surprise me if a lot of folks don't try it. Now, if things at the House Of Purple Pain go according to my script, the match might take longer and you might have to leave before it is over to assure yourself an arrival in Clarksville sufficiently prior to the start to get your usual front row seats

Of course, if the boys of Seymour deal EFT a loss in the semis, then unless the Hooters are truly your second favorite team-------which might cause you to lose that promotion gig you have with TBSFBAG-----and you must go to support them, there will be no need for you to cut and run. You can stick around for the entire match in Nashville and, depending on the winner, either drink beer from a cold mug with your Catholic brothers, your prior derogatory comments towards The Purple Team notwithstanding (we mackerel snappers are notorious for welcoming prodigals back to the fold) or sip vintage champagne from long-stemmed crystal with your Red Mist buddies from the mountains that surround Nooga. Your choice.

Looking forward to taking your money on Saturday and being given the royal treatment by you (burger at Nikkis or all you can eat at Bea's will do fine) when I come down to state.

Your Daddy

The second favorite team may have to beat Cleveland to make the trip for the stated reasons too!

tex,

Don't count those chickens before they hatch. Looking at the wrestlers Clarksville matches up pretty well. Clarksville is definetly going to have to bring their A++ game but I think Cleveland will too. The Hooters may just be trying to tame the Wildcats to get into the finals.

tex,

Don't count those chickens before they hatch. Looking at the wrestlers Clarksville matches up pretty well. Clarksville is definetly going to have to bring their A++ game but I think Cleveland will too. The Hooters may just be trying to tame the Wildcats to get into the finals.

ummm...... I think I said they MAY have to beat Cleveland,,,,,,,so I was not counting any chickens at all.......but I put my money on the Raiders for the match up you mentioned.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

BCB, The Bears thought they were your 2nd favorite team. C'mon with the free limo ride offer and all the own personal bodyguards that were willing to "take care of you"! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />