Freshman?

TheRaider

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a great player in Kensuki Seguino at Shelbyville this year. He is a great player and person. What does everyone else have?

plus they have the big goalie also

i don't remember his name but he played center mid last year at harris so he has alot of ball skills and that will help shelbyville

cody newby from ACHS is one freshman that will surprise people. he will cause problems for catholic and cak.

What position does he play? I am assuming that you play club with him, because I think you play for Oak Ridge. You all had a very good team last season.

Coach Woodfin at AC is a good guy. I know he will be happy to have Cody on his team.

What position does he play? I am assuming that you play club with him, because I think you play for Oak Ridge. You all had a very good team last season.

Coach Woodfin at AC is a good guy. I know he will be happy to have Cody on his team.

no coach g i dont play with him im a senior at clinton. he plays forward and he is a quick little booger haha. but he will have to get used to plalying against bigger and faster people but he will probably make the trasition pretty well

no coach g i dont play with him im a senior at clinton. he plays forward and he is a quick little booger haha. but he will have to get used to plalying against bigger and faster people but he will probably make the trasition pretty well

My apologies. From reading some of your past posts, I thought you were from Oak Ridge. (That's what I get for assuming!)

Good luck this year! I'll be looking for Coby! I am sure he will do great!

ccs has an unbelievable freshman class, i do not know all the names, 7 or 8 solid players. rock shumaker, jacob warren, adam ryan, taylor something, builder brock, and a handful more. will be a team to rekon' with for the next few years.

jaxon mcclure is an ODP player at Grace, played a ton as an 8th grader last season. needs to get stronger, but great skills.

mccallie has a freshman ODP player as well, blake singer. and if he is still playing soccer garrett hicks is a player as well.

csas had an 8th grader that played some last year, Logan Cornelius, he is not the most skilled but has good size, strong leg, and seems to make things happen.

there are probably others in chattanooga as well, but these are some kids at programs i am familiar with.