Freshman?

TheRaider

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only 2 TN freshmen that made region 3 odp pool this summer //Jack McCoy is out of Knoxville and plays club for TNFC 93 ---State Semifinalist this year..Chandler Gagnon is from Memphis and plays club for Tennessee Rush --they have won State Cup 4 years in a row

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Obadiah Groft of Portland will be one to watch.

i dont know he will be something to watch no offense but portland does not have the players around him in order for himself to look good but his brother is a playmaker with them two in the midfield it can be pretty dangerous lookin forward to seeing them play

i dont know he will be something to watch no offense but portland does not have the players around him in order for himself to look good but his brother is a playmaker with them two in the midfield it can be pretty dangerous lookin forward to seeing them play

not so true in my opinion. Portland has a stellar freshman class. My only fear is that they move to AAA when they are seniors. He certainly has the potential. His biggest obstacle, by far, is to break away from his brothers' reputation(both of which are very good) and become his own presence on the field. If he does this, he'll be a great player