TENNESSEE HEAT

2seamfastball

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur in 7th grade or 8th and must not be able to comprehend very good!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> jk, anyway heat can be from an outfielder or shortstop or a firstbaseman just wanna know who s got the ARM AROUND THE STATE.

haha cute..well i mean apparently you havent been around high school baseball if u dont know that people think hard throwers are better than pitchers...but why didnt you just name the thread BEST ARM AROUND THE STATE...that would've clearly been a better name. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

haha cute..well i mean apparently you havent been around high school baseball if u dont know that people think hard throwers are better than pitchers...but why didnt you just name the thread BEST ARM AROUND THE STATE...that would've clearly been a better name. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you gotta be kidding me-------rename it to that and it means the same thing--------slow down a little and read these threads slowly.