TENNESSEE HEAT

2seamfastball

This is for our friend from Hwy 58

http://www.perfectgame.org/players/playerp....aspx?ID=112655

I can tell you one thing i m not your friend from Hwy 58, I m your friend from Ooltewah /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I live a whole lot closer than you do to Hooterville:roflolk: but on occasion i have seen you going home on Hwy 58 /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea some people just don't know the facts

Sorry i ll do better next time, i just cant keep up with the Georgia/Tennessee/Alabama kids stats all at the same time (i m a little slow on stats) i m just used to PLAYING not SITTING and READING. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Got anymore Georgia players we can look at /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well my buddy from ATLANTA (Kyle B.)-------East Cobb player, gave me the low down on some of the players and it s --------------well, it s really a joke on some of the kids that PAY to PLAY, i ll leave it at that!! Oh yeah who s the outfielder from Baylor thrown around 85 or so????

Well my buddy from ATLANTA (Kyle B.)-------East Cobb player, gave me the low down on some of the players and it s --------------well, it s really a joke on some of the kids that PAY to PLAY, i ll leave it at that!! Oh yeah who s the outfielder from Baylor thrown around 85 or so????

If you're going to improve at baseball, you can't go wrong competing @ East Cobb. Folks actually move to Atlanta so their kid can play there. I've known many players from Chattanooga like Ryan Wilkes that played there as teenagers. I think the joke is on some kids that pay to play for certain organizations, but generally speaking, if you play for East Cobb @ 15/16U, you have to be a serious baseball player. The payment weeds out the lower level player.

The top prospect @ Baylor and from Chattanooga is Tyler Massey who I've mentioned in other threads.

Is he who you're thinking of? He actually plays 1st base.....

If you're going to improve at baseball, you can't go wrong competing @ East Cobb. Folks actually move to Atlanta so their kid can play there. I've known many players from Chattanooga like Ryan Wilkes that played there as teenagers. I think the joke is on some kids that pay to play for certain organizations, but generally speaking, if you play for East Cobb @ 15/16U, you have to be a serious baseball player. The payment weeds out the lower level player.

The top prospect @ Baylor and from Chattanooga is Tyler Massey who I've mentioned in other threads.

Is he who you're thinking of? He actually plays 1st base.....

I know about Massey theres another kid that plays outfield thats supposed to have cannon on him, ill try and find out this afternoon.

Dude, are you looking for a date or info on the player and how fast he throws?????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Dude did you get kicked out of the SOFTBALL thread or something??? And to answer your question (i dont roll like that) i m turning down your offer for your number i was just trying to talk about baseball not a date /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Did the three post in your Commando Classic thread make you jump over to baseball???? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Dude did you get kicked out of the SOFTBALL thread or something??? And to answer your question (i dont roll like that) i m turning down your offer for your number i was just trying to talk about baseball not a date /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Did the three post in your Commando Classic thread make you jump over to baseball???? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

No..I was reading a basketball thread where you were mocking somebodys topic...looked at your recent post and saw the baseball thread....reading your post you said you were looking for names and #'s . Just to clarify to you...I never offer you my name or number....and I asked if you were asking for specific player info. You chose to reply the way you did.

And by the way, softball season is right around the corner /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />