AE/Howard

HOOPSGURU

I didnt go to the game but Howard was missing D. Ricks who everyone knows is a difference maker but the bottom line is that we lost but it was a motivator because for Austin East to sneak by Howard In knoxville on their floor and Howard was without the best playmaker Chattanooga has seen since Johnny Goodman! I thought AE would blow us out without Ricks and Reynolds out of the line up but It just shows us that we are a deep team and we can make a run in the tourney with or without some key players. But to be honest I am not really worried about AE because they always beat us in Knoxville but a healthy Howard is something they do not want to see! Ricks is out about 2 weeks with a sprained ankle. HE was at the game on cruches and Reynolds is also out with a sprained ankle. I say if Howard had Him we still couldve won without Ricks. Congrats to AE you guys always play fearless ball and we have the upmost respect for your program.

Guest CubsFan

T-Mac, that's what's up. That was an excellent post.

But what happen after the game? You know everytime AE goes to CHatt town, they end up losing and whenever yall come up here, yall lose.

I can't even argue with you but that was a GREAT POST.

I would like to know what happen after the game though...

But what happen after the game? You know everytime AE goes to CHatt town, they end up losing and whenever yall come up here, yall lose.

Just wanted to Say hi to a fellow Cubs fan. Grew up in Chicago and spent many of my summer days at Wrigley. Best park in the whole U.S. "Cubs will be great in 08" JUST SAY NO TO THE GOAT!

I dont know what happened I heard it was some fights but everything went well. They only lost by 5 and thats good without Ricks

Guest CubsFan

Nah, i didnt hear about the fights however I heard that there was some Bottles being thrown... But the game was good. I can't wait til next year.. But the best of luck to yall the rest of the season...

Guest CubsFan

No i have not heard of him. However, I would love to see him play.. The way you're talking about him, he must be the Lebron of Tennessee.. So I guess I'll have to check him out..