Everything Pickett Co. here on out

7asuperfan

Well PC fans, the cats run has come to an end and the future looks dim. Losing to JC is another loss to add to the all-time worst losses ever. I think Bibb needs to revamp his coaching style this off season. I mean I'm no expert coach or anything but his teams just haven't been physical enough. Other then Jacob's sophomore year, they have under achieved every year. The only year their season has ended before it should have was that same year. Year 1) out in region semi's shouldn't have lost to westmoreland 2) state quarters, shouldn't have lost to wayne co 3) substate away Grace Bap, lost and should have 4) substate home lost to CSAS, shouldn't have 5) region semi's lost to JC, shouldn't have. Bibb needs to get back to doing what PC did best when Brent Smith and E Mitchell were coaching, and thats running the full court offense, making the half-court sets the 2nd option. We're gonna have to focus of defense next year, because I don't think we're gonna be able to out-score anyone. We better get a lot tougher.

PC's baseball team only lost 3 starters from last year, but two of them were pitchers. There line-up should be ok. I think them losing in the region and them having two weeks of extra practice will help them get ready for the season. Jeremiah Copeland is gonna be the best pitcher. Jacob Wright may be #2 and he only throws in the mid 50's, but he's more of a knuckleballer. They might get a couple of younger players to step in. PC's problem will be their head coach. Matt Walker has never played, and knows nothing of baseball. We can only hope that assitant Coach D. Roddy has a lot of say in the program.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic