East Robertson and Jo byrns

WHHPatriotFan

Jo Byrns won in OT 52-49. There was over 45 maybe even 50 fouls combined during the game. For East- Mason and Cohea fouled out and Fisher, Andrews, and 2 others had 4 fouls. For Jo Byrns- Head, Dowlen, Riley fouled out and 3 or 4 with 3 fouls, it was unreal. Some calls were like "really, did you call that" but its how the games falls. East couldnt really hit an outside shot consistently and JB was playing very well, having a lead of like 11 or 12 at one point. East played really good 4th to take it to OT. Main reason Mason fouled out was in the 4th the other east girls had 3 or 4 fouls and Mason was the one fouling late in the 4th so they could get the ball back, well then she had 4 fouls and in OT she fouled a girl was done. It was hard for both teams to play hard D in the second half because you of the girls already in foul trouble.

These girls need to play TEAM basketball. If some of their 3-pointers are not working, do something different. Can not keep jacking up shots. They need to use their post players more since that is what they are their for. I sure hope they get it together before tournament time, since this should be their year. And surely they have one more district game and I know it is Clarksville Academy, but they did just get beat by Houston County and Jo Byrns. Get it back together girls!!

Jo Byrns won in OT 52-49. There was over 45 maybe even 50 fouls combined during the game. For East- Mason and Cohea fouled out and Fisher, Andrews, and 2 others had 4 fouls. For Jo Byrns- Head, Dowlen, Riley fouled out and 3 or 4 with 3 fouls, it was unreal. Some calls were like "really, did you call that" but its how the games falls. East couldnt really hit an outside shot consistently and JB was playing very well, having a lead of like 11 or 12 at one point. East played really good 4th to take it to OT. Main reason Mason fouled out was in the 4th the other east girls had 3 or 4 fouls and Mason was the one fouling late in the 4th so they could get the ball back, well then she had 4 fouls and in OT she fouled a girl was done. It was hard for both teams to play hard D in the second half because you of the girls already in foul trouble.

thats all jo byrns does is send players into foul because thats all they can do they dont have near the talent of East, McEwen, Heritage or houston Co. Everytime they play east or Heritage there are tons of fouls last year there were over 60 called when Heritage played at Jo Byrns

thats all jo byrns does is send players into foul because thats all they can do they dont have near the talent of East, McEwen, Heritage or houston Co. Everytime they play east or Heritage there are tons of fouls last year there were over 60 called when Heritage played at Jo Byrns

Y'all, too? I knew something was up when I saw that score. There's no way they can beat East...fairly. If they played 100 real basketball games, East would win 100 times...on a bad shooting night.

I wish our coach (Greenbrier) wouldn't schedule them anymore because it turns into a football or wrestling match...which some of our girls will play, but, heck, they at least deserve a 'heads up' before gettin' tackled. It's ridiculous! And one JB supporter said we 'outsized them at every position on the floor,' as if that justified the way they played hacked our players. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hate to say it, but I really think the source and spirit of the way they play comes from their coach...and that's sad!

I think 3rd place was on the line.

And yes their attitude comes from there coach who called a timeout with less than 3 seconds left against Heritage with the game way out of reach two yearsin a row. Hes rediculous...he told one of our fans if they had a problem with how he coached he would meet them outside and hed whip their A!!....so that pretty much sums up what kind of coach he is....