New Knox co HS

643-dp

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebullsman, glad to sea "Shorty" iz doin sew well.

EyerishBBall, we aint got no TD Jesus, butt we do support tha Presbyterian church when'st we give 'em 6 dollars two park thair fer tha Mairvul gaim. (Normully hit only costs 3 dollars, but Nellie Belle iz a little bigger and we always tailgait.....that iz if momma STARS slides ovur and let's me sit on Nellie's tailgait two... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

As fer as Red and Black recruitin' goes..... two go 60-0....... ye need two go 4-0, knot 3-1............... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When you're sitting at that Presbyterian church, ask somebody about the Good Book. I believe you folks in Mairvul missed the part about GREED bein a sin. Y'all don't share Gold Balls with nobody. You seem to want them all. Even commenced to taking basketball ones. Price of gold has shot up maybe because y'all hording it in Mairvul. Kinda lookin like Fort Knox in that trophy case.

When you're sitting at that Presbyterian church, ask somebody about the Good Book. I believe you folks in Mairvul missed the part about GREED bein a sin. Y'all don't share Gold Balls with nobody. You seem to want them all. Even commenced to taking basketball ones. Price of gold has shot up maybe because y'all hording it in Mairvul. Kinda lookin like Fort Knox in that trophy case.

Eyerish maybee you'uns can git Fultun two shair with Cathlick....

• 4 weeks later...