Loudon at Stone Memorial?

heartofstone3

This was a Stone & Louden thread, Stoner brought SHS into it with a Scott could only win with Catholic starters on the bench. 14 for Cath had 26 pts and I'm sure if you asked the coach and their players they would like to win their last home game. I never said that Scott was a top four team, they are limited by poor coaching, but thats a whole different thread. As for who wins the district, I could care less. AC is the most talented, Louden is the most physical, Stone is most consistent, Catholic if 14 & 55 play, and Scott if we don't coach, in a upset. My money is on AC at home....

I would say thats a strong observation. And you are right this is a stone/loudon thread, so who do you guys think will win if/when they play loudon on Saturday night?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a very good observation nice to see you havent lost your sarcasim... but back to the ben talk how can people say that this is a good kid when i was at the loudon game last year and watched the kid laugh as fox raised his arm up and it went two differnet directions??? i certaintly dont think any "good" kid would do this or act this immature about a very serious injury... but maybe he has grown up since then............

I have seen Ben play on probably a dozen or more occasions and everytime he is called for a foul or everytime he gets in a heated discussion with an opposing player he cracks the same smile. At first I thought it was the same thing as you ... him mocking the other person. When I said this to someone I know from Loudon they said that has always been his facial reaction in these situations. So I came to realize he means nothing about it, it has just become his involuntary reaction to stress on the court (of course I could be wrong as well, you know what is said about opinions). However, I'll take that any day to the pouting and cursing that comes out of alot of the kids mouths that I have seen play the last couple of years. I'm sure he has grown up since then but we also shouldn't characterize a young man on 1 incident that was witnessed by a gym full and I'm sure there were a gym full of different versions of the story when everyone left. With a win tonight I believe the Skins will have another shot at Stone...should be a good game.

I have seen Ben play on probably a dozen or more occasions and everytime he is called for a foul or everytime he gets in a heated discussion with an opposing player he cracks the same smile. At first I thought it was the same thing as you ... him mocking the other person. When I said this to someone I know from Loudon they said that has always been his facial reaction in these situations. So I came to realize he means nothing about it, it has just become his involuntary reaction to stress on the court (of course I could be wrong as well, you know what is said about opinions). However, I'll take that any day to the pouting and cursing that comes out of alot of the kids mouths that I have seen play the last couple of years. I'm sure he has grown up since then but we also shouldn't characterize a young man on 1 incident that was witnessed by a gym full and I'm sure there were a gym full of different versions of the story when everyone left. With a win tonight I believe the Skins will have another shot at Stone...should be a good game.

It should be a very intense and exciting game. Good luck to both teams.