FRA

topnight

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on now, CPA. Why all the angst ? The word is they are going D2 small in a year or so so you guys will only have to face one another maybe one time. I would assume, however, that the competitive field for students wanting a Christian based education in 37215, 37205, 37207, 37064, and 37220 just got a lot more interesting and tighter with today's announcement.

Come on now, CPA. Why all the angst ? The word is they are going D2 small in a year or so so you guys will only have to face one another maybe one time. I would assume, however, that the competitive field for students wanting a Christian based education in 37215, 37205, 37207, 37064, and 37220 just got a lot more interesting and tighter with today's announcement.

I just wonder how much "angst" there would be if the coach from Maryville left and took the job at Alcoa?

I just wonder how much "angst" there would be if the coach from Maryville left and took the job at Alcoa?

Probably quite a bit of "angst". /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I am shocked at this development. Evidently...FRA is about to upgrade their program. I would think DII is definitely in their future. With their tuition what it is...it would seem a logical move for them.

Tennessean announcing in the morning's paper it's David Pack.

Crap....anybody but the Rebels. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Hate this move for the rest of 5AA, I thought Pack did not want another HC job??

BTW, they are the Panthers now, remember?

robjim gets confused sometimes. They were the Rebels then the Big Blue (whatever that is) and now Panthers.

I wish the best for David.

I don't think there's any doubt he will turn FRA's program around given the necessary support. I find it difficult to believe he would have taken this job without some sort of reassurance of complete support.

• 3 weeks later...