LA @ Upperman

DaKing15643

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baxter and Ragland were the only ones back then. Hamlet and Christian didn't get back til york game

o alright. well last night la beet cannon pretty bad. and i think that LA will win. but it might not be as much as thirty but it could be if they play the that they have been. but upperman is always a hard place to play at.

Im going to go out on a limb here and say that the team that manages to score the most will win.

Seriously though. I think it will be much closer than the first game for 2 reasons.

1) everyone is back on the court

2) Home court Karma

d) and LA cannot continue to hit EVERY shot, from every angle, while falling down, with a truck in their pocket, while eating green eggs and ham, etc.

It was painfully obvious that there are some GREAT shooters at LA, but wow. I think they are STILL making shots from the first meeting. If they had put the managers in (no disrespect to the managers, they can probably outplay ME) anyways, I think the managers could have been banking in 3 point hook shots in that first meeting.

I look for a very competitive game. And just like the girls game, I will only make this prediction: "Fast and Furious"

It will be fun to watch.

Im going to go out on a limb here and say that the team that manages to score the most will win.

Seriously though. I think it will be much closer than the first game for 2 reasons.

2) Home court Karma

d) and LA cannot continue to hit EVERY shot, from every angle, while falling down, with a truck in their pocket, while eating green eggs and ham, etc.

It was painfully obvious that there are some GREAT shooters at LA, but wow. I think they are STILL making shots from the first meeting. If they had put the managers in (no disrespect to the managers, they can probably outplay ME) anyways, I think the managers could have been banking in 3 point hook shots in that first meeting.

I look for a very competitive game. And just like the girls game, I will only make this prediction: "Fast and Furious"

It will be fun to watch.

ha, i am one of those managers, back in my hay day i was pretty descent, but lost track...DUNN scores 27 in 1st half, 32 in game, and wildcats sweep 7-AA...congrats blue, well played district season, finish up at home...17

2) Home court Karma

It will be fun to watch.

Looks like LA's shooting has continued and their defense has stepped up.

ha, i am one of those managers, back in my hay day i was pretty descent, but lost track...DUNN scores 27 in 1st half, 32 in game, and wildcats sweep 7-AA...congrats blue, well played district season, finish up at home...17

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> congrats to LA, another great game!! Didnt seem to have so many strange shots, but man can they gun it!! Great job.

Looks like LA's shooting has continued and their defense has stepped up.

their defense was, I believe, the difference last night. They can gun it from anywhere, and you have to respect them, or they burn you, but when they take you so far out of your game on your offensive side then you have problems. great job.