MT. Juliet vs Shelbyville

gyoes

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time at Mt Juliet, Shelbyville didn`t do to well. How do you see this rematch at Shelbyville.

I believe that Mt. Juliet has been biten by the injury bug havent they? Are the players that were out: bouroughs and brown back? If they are not this could be a close game. With the win over WC it would seem that Mt. Juliet has some major MO, but its hard to win at shelbyville! this one is worth the price of admission and popcorn x 2.

Good luck to both (pulling for MJ)

Last time at Mt Juliet, Shelbyville didn`t do to well. How do you see this rematch at Shelbyville.

Shelbyville having Alex Jerrell back at the Post will help. Last game at MJ she did not play. After what Shelbyville did to Wilson Central a couple weeks back...oh my.

Pride means a lot...but...the District tournaments start next week and going into the tournament on a High would be big for both programs.

I know more about the Lady Bears so I believe in the concept of playing every game hard to win and not saving anything or leaving anything on the table.

Mt. Juliet has won the last three...so I believe the Lady Bears at the buzzer.

Shelbyville having Alex Jerrell back at the Post will help. Last game at MJ she did not play. After what Shelbyville did to Wilson Central a couple weeks back...oh my.

Pride means a lot...but...the District tournaments start next week and going into the tournament on a High would be big for both programs.

I know more about the Lady Bears so I believe in the concept of playing every game hard to win and not saving anything or leaving anything on the table.

Mt. Juliet has won the last three...so I believe the Lady Bears at the buzzer.

Don`t forget that the starting point guard (Janie Graves-Soph) was also out for the first game. She makes makes a big difference in Shelbyville`s overall game.

I believe that Mt. Juliet has been biten by the injury bug havent they? Are the players that were out: bouroughs and brown back? If they are not this could be a close game. With the win over WC it would seem that Mt. Juliet has some major MO, but its hard to win at shelbyville! this one is worth the price of admission and popcorn x 2.

Good luck to both (pulling for MJ)

Please, Chelsea Burroughs is one of the two MJ transfers to Wilson Central. Chelsea Brown and Taylor Hall are back for MJ. This will be a tough game as Shelbyville destroyed the Mighty Kitties at WC.

That being said, I think MJ prevails by three on the road.

Go Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hmmmmm! I'm thinking about riding up????

Should I buy manufactured popcorn or stick with my home cooked???? Either way - should be a great game....

Get ya popcorn ready! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

They do have a decent concessions stand