Justin Blake

yankees8589

I have no idea what you are talking about little guy. These are message boards, there is more to life than talking to fans about high school sports. My post was clearly legitimate and germane to the topic. Yes, J Blake is a gifted basketball player BUT do you honestly in your right mind think that he can possibly make it in the SEC? Austin Peay is going to be his best offer and he should take it. You people seem to make this kid out to be the next Lebron James, thinking he is God reincarnated into a basketball player. And I find it quite hilarious, that you would go so far and simply label me as a "Dyersburg fan" or a "puffs" soccer player. Just because your school cannot excell at every sport, meaning soccer, does not give you the utmost right to downgrade soccer players. Lastly, I honestly do not give any concern whether you ever reply to any of my posts hereafter.

IGNORE

I have no idea what you are talking about little guy. These are message boards, there is more to life than talking to fans about high school sports. My post was clearly legitimate and germane to the topic. Yes, J Blake is a gifted basketball player BUT do you honestly in your right mind think that he can possibly make it in the SEC? Austin Peay is going to be his best offer and he should take it. You people seem to make this kid out to be the next Lebron James, thinking he is God reincarnated into a basketball player. And I find it quite hilarious, that you would go so far and simply label me as a "Dyersburg fan" or a "puffs" soccer player. Just because your school cannot excell at every sport, meaning soccer, does not give you the utmost right to downgrade soccer players. Lastly, I honestly do not give any concern whether you ever reply to any of my posts hereafter.

IGNORE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day at the office for Justin: 31 points, 6 threes, 3 assists, 5 rebounds ( and I'm guessing 2 or 3 steals). That's only playing about 17 minutes.

Got that right /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Let's give CJ props too.....especially for his one man assist score!!!! Niiiiiice!!!!!! Flat out one AWESOME MOVE!!

nobody get me wrong Justin Blake is a good player and all but the best offer this kid will get is from Austin Peay. He's no where the calibur of a player for a great sec school. he might be the best player in west tennessee but that still wont get you very far when there are even better players in middle and east tennessee.

Wat are you talking about all of the best players come from west TN(mostly Memphis) 13 of the 23 McDonalds All-American Nominees were from west TN. middle and east aren't close to west tn. And justin blake isnt the best in west TN either Elliot Williams, Laurence Bowers, Farrokhn Hall, and Leslie McDonald are.

Wat are you talking about all of the best players come from west TN(mostly Memphis) 13 of the 23 McDonalds All-American Nominees were from west TN. middle and east aren't close to west tn. And justin blake isnt the best in west TN either Elliot Williams, Laurence Bowers, Farrokhn Hall, and Leslie McDonald are.

So....start a thread about em /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Even if my school doesn't excell in soccer it DOESN'T MATTER cause no one cares about soccer over here especially high school. So if you wanna talk soccer you can just go look for some European board.

Who is elliot williams, laurence bowers, farrokhn hall, or leslie mcdonald??? i do believe that the topic is Justin Blake am i wrong?? wait i don't think i'm wrong!!! Blake is one of the best players in West TN no matter where he goes to college at he will EXCEL and HELP any school out there!!!!

Who is elliot williams, laurence bowers, farrokhn hall, or leslie mcdonald??? i do believe that the topic is Justin Blake am i wrong?? wait i don't think i'm wrong!!! Blake is one of the best players in West TN no matter where he goes to college at he will EXCEL and HELP any school out there!!!!

Wow i cant beleive you don't kno who they are. They are the best players in TN west, middle, or east they are the best. Elliot ranked 16th in the nation(2008), Leslie is ranked 17th in the nation(2009), Farrokohn is ranked 60th in the nation(2009), and Laurence in ranked somwhere in the top 150(2008).

oh and there recruitment looks like this

Elliot- Commited to Duke

Laurence- Commited to Mizzou

Leslie - High on North Carolina,Duke, and Georgetown

Farrokohn- High on Arizona, Florida, and Florida St.

Wow i cant beleive you don't kno who they are. They are the best players in TN west, middle, or east they are the best. Elliot ranked 16th in the nation(2008), Leslie is ranked 17th in the nation(2009), Farrokohn is ranked 60th in the nation(2009), and Laurence in ranked somwhere in the top 150(2008).

oh and there recruitment looks like this

Elliot- Commited to Duke

Laurence- Commited to Mizzou

Leslie - High on North Carolina,Duke, and Georgetown

Farrokohn- High on Arizona, Florida, and Florida St.

Oh i don't do much at looking up recruits all over the state i just know players in Northwest TN.... i know MJ from UC and J Blake from DC and a very underrated Jeremy Kimble from DC thats him dunking against Dyersburg in my signature... who do they play for?

Oh i don't do much at looking up recruits all over the state i just know players in Northwest TN.... i know MJ from UC and J Blake from DC and a very underrated Jeremy Kimble from DC thats him dunking against Dyersburg in my signature... who do they play for?

Thats a cool pic.

Elliot Williams and Laurence Bowers play for St.George's Independent School

Leslie McDonald plays for Briarcrest Christian School

Farrokohn Hall played for Memphis University School but transfered to White Station, so he is sitting out a year.