MJ Brown or Justin Blake?

terop

I would like to correct myself. I rate the three best players in this order....Justin Blake, Ricky Taylor, and then MJ Brown. That's my opinion from watching all three play. Taylor plays for a team that's not as good as DC and UC and is often overlooked. They don't call Taylor the Truth for nothing.

Great Post there yankees8589!! Those 3 are VERY GOOD players and i like the order too!! I would take all three but if i had to pick 1 i would go with J. Blake, he has INCREDIBLE RANGE, can drive the lane with the best of them, and has GREAT "D"!!! GREAT YEAR J. BLAKE, R. TAYLOR, & MJ BROWN and i believe all will EXCEL at the next level!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M J, M J, M J , M J , M J ................................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J. Blake, J.Blake, J.Blake, J.Blake, J. Blake, J. Blake, J. Blake, J. Blake, J. Blake, J. Blake, J.blake, J. Blake, J. Blake, J.Blake, J. Blake...........................................................................

.....................................................................J. BLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J. Blake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUSTIN BLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Stated Blake's offers..what is going on w/MJ???????????????????????? Like I said they will BOTH excel at the next level.

I wouldn`t expect the UC fans to say anything but MJ, just like the DC fans will take J Blake. They both have excellent range. MJ is a little quicker, but he`s a PG, he`s supposed to be quicker. JB is a better rebounder. Ball handling skills, I think JB can handle the ball as well as MJ. They both make hard drives to the bucket. Yes this is my first time to see MJ, but that`s only my opinion. Both are excellent ball players. If I had to choose, I would try to trade someone so I could get both.

I wouldn`t expect the UC fans to say anything but MJ, just like the DC fans will take J Blake. They both have excellent range. MJ is a little quicker, but he`s a PG, he`s supposed to be quicker. JB is a better rebounder. Ball handling skills, I think JB can handle the ball as well as MJ. They both make hard drives to the bucket. Yes this is my first time to see MJ, but that`s only my opinion. Both are excellent ball players. If I had to choose, I would try to trade someone so I could get both.

Trade someone to get both....great answer man!!!!!!!!!!:roflol: Course we can be biased....but yankees8589 isn't!!!!!!! That's why I like his posts...a neutral opinion.

J. Blake, J.Blake, J.Blake, J.Blake, J. Blake, J. Blake, J. Blake, J. Blake, J. Blake, J. Blake, J.blake, J. Blake, J. Blake, J.Blake, J. Blake...........................................................................

....................................................................J. BLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J. Blake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUSTIN BLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Stated Blake's offers..what is going on w/MJ???????????????????????? Like I said they will BOTH excel at the next level.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> WoW... i was giving my honest opinion and i got all of those dots and exclamation points and MJ wow! Thanks for having my back adsmom!

Well, what about Casey Prather from Northside. Any guy who can score 50 points in a ball game and is just a sophomore is pretty good in my book.

Yeah i agree he is GREAT for a Sophomore!!!

From a neutral perspective....MJ is better than Justin!!! Justin can't dribble like MJ or attack the basket like MJ. Like I've said, the Dyer Co. folks claim I'm wrong, I HAVE NOT seen Justin Blake attack and drive to the basket in traffic. I've seen him play SEVERAL times and he would rather shoot the three. Yes, he's a terrific 3 point shooter but at the college level is inability to attack the basket in traffic will hurt him. MJ is a PG and is MUCH STRONGER than Justin. I have nothing against either player as they are both dominant but I'd much rather have MJ over Justin and I've seen both players play about 7-8 times a piece since they've been playing high school ball.

I like MJ for my player, but they play different positions. Both can shoot it. Justin gets the advantage because of his range. MJ can handle better and get to the rim better. Yes J Blake can get there but not like MJ and I have seen them both get there. MJ runs his team he makes the decisions and every time I have seen him play he has made the correct ones. Justin plays the 2 and is CJ runs DC. A college coach would be very fortunate to have both. I think both go mid major and play well in both. Justin might get more exposure because of the AAU team he plays with as well.

From a neutral perspective....MJ is better than Justin!!! Justin can't dribble like MJ or attack the basket like MJ. Like I've said, the Dyer Co. folks claim I'm wrong, I HAVE NOT seen Justin Blake attack and drive to the basket in traffic. I've seen him play SEVERAL times and he would rather shoot the three. Yes, he's a terrific 3 point shooter but at the college level is inability to attack the basket in traffic will hurt him. MJ is a PG and is MUCH STRONGER than Justin. I have nothing against either player as they are both dominant but I'd much rather have MJ over Justin and I've seen both players play about 7-8 times a piece since they've been playing high school ball.

Well with 9 NCAA DIV I OFFERS I'd say someone has a different view of Blake. I've asked..what are MJ's offers?? THIS isn't for comparison..just want to know. He is a real good player.

They look at potential! Every player has a sore spot to their game and Justin's just happens to be his strength and getting to the basket. When you say he has 9 D.1 offers you make it sound like he's going to Duke or Tennessee....Those D-1 offers have been from OVC schools as well as TSU and mid-major schools. He's good don't get me wrong but not the best in West TN. I've seen lots of basketball this year and I've seen several players that were better or just as good as Justin Blake!