TRINITY?

PIGLETox23

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just a rumor...all three of them are there as of this year.

Oh my word, here we go again. Every year people get on here and post rumor crap about the top pitchers/players in the state. 'So and so is hurt and cant pitch next season", "so and so is moving out of state", "so and so is leaving one district and going to be playing at a rival school", ect. Do people have absolutely NOTHING to entertain themselves with other than gossiping about the these kids and what they are doing?

Not spreading rumors...I heard and I asked and it was answered...rumor stopped...

Oh my word, here we go again. Every year people get on here and post rumor crap about the top pitchers/players in the state. 'So and so is hurt and cant pitch next season", "so and so is moving out of state", "so and so is leaving one district and going to be playing at a rival school", ect. Do people have absolutely NOTHING to entertain themselves with other than gossiping about the these kids and what they are doing?

I really don't think this is anything to be discussed here on this board. If they do move to Knoxville, then they are doing what is best for them and what they feel God is leading them to do. This year has yet to get started, so why don't we focus on this season?

Agree, Agree, Agree!!!!!! First it isn't our business, second it doesn't matter, and third WHY IN Heavens name do people feel the need to spread rumors about the dominant pitchers in Tennessee. First Cat and now this. Does it ever stop? I wouldn't believe anything said on this board. Any more dominant pitchers out there???? I bet their parents will suddenly become scandalously divorced, be seen drunk at the ball field, having an affair with a softball instructor, or something worse. I mean jeez guys -just stop.

I heard a rumor today that the Renfroes left or are leaving Trinity to move to Knoxville because their father changed jobs... Is this true or just a rumor? If it is true, which school will they be attending now? Anyone know the details? Thanks!

I just wanted to repost the original question. This appeared to be an innocent question by PIGLETox23. Obviously there are fans upset about the possibility of them moving which would obviously end their chances at at State Title. Yes, they are outstanding players and yes the rumor is that they are gone after this year. So the question was answered and get over it. If you can't take questions as simple as this then don't get on here.

All of that being said; Best of luck to TCA this year!!

I heard a rumor today that the Renfroes left or are leaving Trinity to move to Knoxville because their father changed jobs... Is this true or just a rumor? If it is true, which school will they be attending now? Anyone know the details? Thanks!

I just wanted to repost the original question. This appeared to be an innocent question by PIGLETox23. Obviously there are fans upset about the possibility of them moving which would obviously end their chances at at State Title. Yes, they are outstanding players and yes the rumor is that they are gone after this year. So the question was answered and get over it. If you can't take questions as simple as this then don't get on here.

All of that being said; Best of luck to TCA this year!!

I don't know but I think that innocent little question is called " getting into somebody's business". If you want to know something get on the phone and call them or call the school! If they tell you it is none of business on't act surprised!!

(Remember a couple of years ago when people got on here talking about pitchers Riley and Shelby Mashburn of Brentwood and went on and on whether or not Riley was going to go to a different school than her sister? I do, and her mom got on this board and she WAS upset! )

It has nothing to do with Piglet's question, but more with the why they are leaving aspect of it. I said it was a rumor that they are leaving this year cause they are not. Whether or not they leave next year is yet to be seen, and I just don't feel like it's important to discuss these things on a message board. Unless you are directly involved in the situation, then it isn't anyone's business to speculate here or otherwise. Bottom line is that if the girls and their parents wanted YOU to know what was going on, then THEY would have told you. Whatever their decision is I know that the people who know and love them will be happy for them.