Any word about Coffee County?

TowMater

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump

How long does it take to make a decision. Bill Price resigned as head football coach in December. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" It is my understanding that coffee has had several quality candidates and they themselves have helped with the decision making by withdrawing their names. It's sad that adminstration can't make a decision and the kids are left in limbo without a coach. Is that the right thing to do to kids? If choosing a football coach is such a struggling decision for people who are running the schools maybe they need to re-evaluate themselves and change careers.

How long does it take to make a decision. Bill Price resigned as head football coach in December. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" It is my understanding that coffee has had several quality candidates and they themselves have helped with the decision making by withdrawing their names. It's sad that adminstration can't make a decision and the kids are left in limbo without a coach. Is that the right thing to do to kids? If choosing a football coach is such a struggling decision for people who are running the schools maybe they need to re-evaluate themselves and change careers.

The administration is obviously incapable of hiring (football) or firing a coach (basketball-pick one).

Now cricket this one I will have to agree with. What does it take to hire a coach? Maybe they are waiting for all the candidates to withdraw and it is the last man standing?

Just out of curiosity, HOW Many of you experts have ever hired and interviewed candidates? I do think that the boys still have coaches dont they? Aren't they paid a supplement to work the WHOLE year as in weight rooms and conditioning? I am sure that they are professional enough to continue working with this kids as they are PAID to do. AS far as I remember spring practice begins in May, so there is still 10 weeks before they begin.

I d like to know just as much as everyone else excluding the team, but I think they still have a few more days to make a decision and ANYONE who REALLY wants the job will stay in the hunt. If not, then I guess maybe they weren't all that interested or saw the handwriting on the wall that they were NOT going to be selected.

Lets give this group of Administerators, the opportunity to make this decision on their timetable and hope for the best. We all do want the best, right?

Just out of curiosity, HOW Many of you experts have ever hired and interviewed candidates? I do think that the boys still have coaches dont they? Aren't they paid a supplement to work the WHOLE year as in weight rooms and conditioning? I am sure that they are professional enough to continue working with this kids as they are PAID to do. AS far as I remember spring practice begins in May, so there is still 10 weeks before they begin.

I d like to know just as much as everyone else excluding the team, but I think they still have a few more days to make a decision and ANYONE who REALLY wants the job will stay in the hunt. If not, then I guess maybe they weren't all that interested or saw the handwriting on the wall that they were NOT going to be selected.

Lets give this group of Administerators, the opportunity to make this decision on their timetable and hope for the best. We all do want the best, right?

the decision is obvious to me. Am I missing something?

the decision is obvious to me. Am I missing something?

Remind me again what is your occupation?

I dont think its obvious; i think there is several ways you could go here.

And remind me, when was the last time CC (in a region where 4 of 6 make the playoffs) got past the first round of the playoffs?

I would be looking at someone who coached at least in the second round; probably further.

Remind me again what is your occupation?

I dont think its obvious; i think there is several ways you could go here.

And remind me, when was the last time CC (in a region where 4 of 6 make the playoffs) got past the first round of the playoffs?

I would be looking at someone who coached at least in the second round; probably further.

Director of Coffee County Schools Kenny Casteel has announced that Eddie Nunley will be the next head coach for the Coffee County Red Raider Football team.

After a long search, the candidates were narrowed down to five, and Thursday morning Casteel announced that Nunley has accepted the offer.

More on this story to come.

Director of Coffee County Schools Kenny Casteel has announced that Eddie Nunley will be the next head coach for the Coffee County Red Raider Football team.

After a long search, the candidates were narrowed down to five, and Thursday morning Casteel announced that Nunley has accepted the offer.

More on this story to come.

Like I said . IT'S OBVIOUS!