REGION 1 DISTRICT 2AA PRIMA DONNAS

agitator53

The only road team that would have any sort of break would be North since they're not as far away from Rutledge as all the other teams are having to basically make day trips...Maynardville to Mountain City...now that's a haul. I'd say they'll probably leave before noon just to be on the safe side...I'd almost say it'd be as good for G-P to go through Cosby and take 40 east to Asheville then go northwest on 26 to get to Erwin. Either way it's going to be a good long drive. Betsy could take 321 all the way in to Pigeon, but why would you do that unless you just want to see the countryside (Greeneville, Parrottsville, Bybee, etc...)?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Union County and Rutledge both have a great chance to see each other in the regional semifinals. However, Pigeon Forge will have a tough game with Elizabethton and unfortunate G-P has to travel to classless Unicoi Co. I still think that all four could possibly win but I see three at the most making it to the next round!

i hope rutledge and union co think they will meet again and overlook very tough games against the d1aa teams because from here on out nothing can be taken for granted. and tell the gp students that go to the game at erwin they had better watch out for the for the classless unicoi parents because they get more rowdy than the students. just ask any north students who were hit with water and cussed out.

i hope rutledge and union co think they will meet again and overlook very tough games against the d1aa teams because from here on out nothing can be taken for granted. and tell the gp students that go to the game at erwin they had better watch out for the for the classless unicoi parents because they get more rowdy than the students. just ask any north students who were hit with water and cussed out.

for anyone to call Unicoi classess would be an understatement! they wrote the book. from attending softball and basketball up there , and experiencing the classless fans around the center field fence believe me, they are viscious. to hear them cry about it, it's everyone else. watch out unicoi, GP's coming to teach you a lesson in "class" - git ready!

for anyone to call Unicoi classess would be an understatement! they wrote the book. from attending softball and basketball up there , and experiencing the classless fans around the center field fence believe me, they are viscious. to hear them cry about it, it's everyone else. watch out unicoi, GP's coming to teach you a lesson in "class" - git ready!

HAHAHA we are ready...

To bring up softball on a basketball board you must be from a team that has been beaten by there softball team... Pretty funny...

To bring up softball on a basketball board you must be from a team that has been beaten by there softball team... Pretty funny...

just making a comment. from your response, you must be one of the unicoi fence sitters. why not let the kids play it out on the floor/field. been beat up there and HAVE won on court and field as well. from your repsonse, I rest my case. thank you for proving my, and eveybody else's point as well. sometimes it better to be quited than to remove all doubt!

You got that right , know that for a fact , the parents are worse than the students ................

Rutledge won't overlook North, but the Raiders better be prepared for the rowdiest crowd of Rutledge Rowdies there's ever been seeing as how this one is the final time the Pioneers will play in the old gym...

I'd expect a packed house.

Rutledge won't overlook North, but the Raiders better be prepared for the rowdiest crowd of Rutledge Rowdies there's ever been seeing as how this one is the final time the Pioneers will play in the old gym...

I'd expect a packed house.

KevB, what you've said is an understatement! North doesn't have a clue what lies ahead of them- on and off the court. All this foolishness about fence fans, unruly parents, and everything else all those above have grumbled about can't compare what awaits North Saturday night! I've watched student sections harass visitors everywhere in the district. None can compare with the Rutledge Rowdies. I had an official tell me he looks forward to coming to Rutledge because of the atmosphere created by the Rowdies. Do student sections harassing officials and opposing teams affect the game? Ask anyone in the district. Union County, Claiborne County, Cumberland Gap, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and everyone else has an active student section that knows how to get involved. Throw North into that inside the Rutledge gym - and it WILL be packed - and you've got the makings of an interesting game. Hope to see all there Saturday night!

just making a comment. from your response, you must be one of the unicoi fence sitters. why not let the kids play it out on the floor/field. been beat up there and HAVE won on court and field as well. from your repsonse, I rest my case. thank you for proving my, and eveybody else's point as well. sometimes it better to be quited than to remove all doubt!

better to be "quited"?? u must be a smart one.. sometimes its better not to say anything if it doesn't make sense.

as far as the lesson in "class"? we will see how that turns out.

better to be "quited"?? u must be a smart one.. sometimes its better not to say anything if it doesn't make sense.

as far as the lesson in "class"? we will see how that turns out.

bluedevilcraze,

As a Cyclone fan, I must give you guys your dues!

Your girls play just like ours, hard and fast!

Your fans and ours show up,get vocal and sometimes out of hand,just like ours!

But they can't ever say we don't support our kids.Your boys and girls palyed very well throughout the tournament and I wish you the best.I was talking to some of your parents and I think we could face each other again on the girls side! Im so proud of both our teams, our boys were never given a chance at Doak or against North but they battled and won and now we go down and face Pigeon Forge, a game we are capable of winning if we play the way we have been playing.

I just want to clear the air and wish you guys teh very best!