DISTRICT 9A FINAL FOUR!

FridayMainEvent

Cascade & Forrest are mirror images of each other. Both play walk it up the floor methodical styles while calling a set play every time down. They must have 20 set plays each. They both only play about 6 players each and never get out of their 2-3 zones regardless of time and score.

Eagleville is going to play half court man no matter what. They also walk it up and have very little size. They have no post up game and are going to run their sets to shoot 3's every time.

Van Buren is alot like Eagleville with no size and also like to walk the ball and control tempo. They will only play half court crazy man defense with tons of traps and switching. They deny ball pressure and all that hectic stuff. Again lots of sets with a lot of 5 out weave stuff.

No need for anyone else from our side to help this guy out anymore - I've given him enough already.

Good luck to district 10. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I didn't see any earth-shattering info in your post, so hopefully District 9 will survive your info-sharing..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not believe you heard wrong. I believe you read "lies". Check the Tennessean team pages for sizes -- they have lots. I guarantee the rest of the "information" was also untruths.

I think "lies" was a bit harsh.. I'd like to know exactly what the guy expected us to tell him?? He comes on a 9A thread with the screenname of a 10A school wanting us to reveal something that might help his region win....DUH.........That'd be like a Tennessee person going over to a Alabama football thread asking for ideas on how Tennessee could beat Alabama....... At some point in time, logic would dictate that it's a bit of a waste of time trying to get us to help you beat us...........

Quite frankly, I was shocked the guy got any response at all to such a stupid question...

I think "lies" was a bit harsh.. I'd like to know exactly what the guy expected us to tell him?? He comes on a 9A thread with the screenname of a 10A school wanting us to reveal something that might help his region win....DUH.........That'd be like a Tennessee person going over to a Alabama football thread asking for ideas on how Tennessee could beat Alabama....... At some point in time, logic would dictate that it's a bit of a waste of time trying to get us to help you beat us...........

Quite frankly, I was shocked the guy got any response at all to such a stupid question...

I wasn't trying to get a secret strategy on how to beat 9A. The four teams from 10A in region are 4-0 against 9A this season anyway(doesn't look like they need any help). I was just looking for some information on how these other teams play.

I wasn't trying to get a secret strategy on how to beat 9A. The four teams from 10A in region are 4-0 against 9A this season anyway(doesn't look like they need any help). I was just looking for some information on how these other teams play.

I don't think I'd get to hung up in the District vs. District records so far this year. Your top seed beat our districts 4th seed two of those four games the second by only 6 points. While our Districts top seed beat this same Cascade team by 25 two weeks later. The other two victories came against a Forrest team that is obviously in a re-building year. Having played both Van Buren and Nashville Christian, I wouldn't get too cocky if I were you...

I was not trying to be ''cocky'' I was just saying that 10A does not need help to win in region...I agree NCS does not need to get cocky, I do not think they will after that Region-Semi's loss last year to East Lit. But its tournament time so ANYTHING can happen 9A could go 4-0 and so could 10A. Let's see how things go......Good Luck to teams playing in 9A consolation and championship games tommorrow.

I am sure the coaches already have game film on each D-9 team. I think if I were a coach that had already finished District tournament play I would have. I think that D-10 would have a slight advantage in this area having already finished their tournament. These 4 teams in D-9 still have work to do in the District than to worry about who they play in the next round. I don't think they are trying to do any spying when they asked what kind of play each of these teams had. Although I can't break down the x's and o's of a team I can say I kind of like being overlooked. Maybe a D-9 team can get lucky and pull out an upset or two in this tournament.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That has to be the worst scouting report on 9-A that could be given. There was nothing accurate about any of the teams still left. Should be an interesting region with both sides being strong at the top .

Scouting reports on CoachT? What a joke. 10 A Tournament is through. If you want to know anything about these teams, go see them play tomorrow night. At least, that's what the coaches and teams will be doing.

I thought all coaches in all sports used coach t for scouting reports and setting up the game plan for the next game. I was wrong again.... LOL... Some things never change.