Dyer County vs. Dyersburg ROUND THREEE

TribeRunEr

HA Ha, I will introduce myself the next time I see you, I know I shouldn`t say this but I love watching the Choctaws play, they are a great team, and they are not selfish by no means, but I will stay true to the Trogans, they are a great team as well. What about the calling last night by the refs, they were aweful on both sides, Hope we have some diff ones for Mondays game.

Refs have NOT been up to par this year...you got that right!!! Hope we have some that LET them play!! Got some people coming out from Cali. today, some of my ex's friends...gonna see if they want to go Monday too. My younger cousin cheers for DHS!! So I have family on the stands for both sides!! Makes for interesting Sunday dinner conversation /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA Ha, I will introduce myself the next time I see you, I know I shouldn`t say this but I love watching the Choctaws play, they are a great team, and they are not selfish by no means, but I will stay true to the Trogans, they are a great team as well. What about the calling last night by the refs, they were aweful on both sides, Hope we have some diff ones for Mondays game.

It`s hard to complain when you win, but you`re right. The officiating was horrible again last night . Both games. Both ends of the court. CONSISTANTCY is the key word, and there was none. In the DC game, they would be knocking each other down and over the backs w/o any calls, then they would call a handcheck or a bump under the basket. You just can`t call it that way. The players need to be able to feel the game, but the refs kill the momentum with all the crazy calls and missed calls.

Good luck to the Choctaws and the Trojans Monday night. It`s sweet having 1 and 2 in Dyer County.

DC with another double digit win. These teams could play one another 10 times an d DC would win 9 of these contest. I have to believe DBurg plays with more intensity against DC than any other team just because of the rivalry, and it seems to be a heated rivalry over the last two years. I wouldn't be suprised if it's a 20 point margin. I just can't see DC losing this game. You play all season to get to this point and beyond and I just can't see them losing in the disctrict finals. Could happen though but I don't think it will. This will be another District Tournemnt champioship banner to hang in their Gym.

CONSISTANTCY is the key word, and there was none. In the DC game, they would be knocking each other down and over the backs w/o any calls, then they would call a handcheck or a bump

This pretty much sums up some(NOT ALL) of the officiating I've seen this year. You are right CONSISTANCY can make it or break it in some games...ya gotta have it!!!! I'm sick of seeing "apology" calls. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't call that player jumping on your head.....I'll get him next time your arm hair brushes against him." /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I see DC taking this game as seriously as they have every other this season...just another step on their way to their goal.

DC will win this game.... no doubt. This team simply dosen't have mental lapses or letdowns no matter who the opponet is. If this team gets beat it won't be because of effort or any kind of meltdown. Dyer County brings it every night. We should all pull for this team because they represent the rural west tn area and have the best chance to make it to the state and possibly win the whole thing. The competition will get tougher once they make it to substate and DC will need everyones support to keep the dream alive. Anytime a rural team has a real chance to bring home the GOLD BALL we should put the differences aside. I'm from the 12AA district (Jackson SS) and I always pulled for Bolivar and Liberty once my team was eliminated. Now I will be pulling for DC and Bolivar to win it all.

If both teams play an average game, what can the Trojans do diff to pull off the upset?

Well, Dyersburg played very well in the first quarter and a half against Milan. If you attended I'm sure you noticed who wasn't playing alot during that time, VICTOR MCLIN. He has super talent, and even with out him, the Trojans faired well those . . . I'll say . . . 10 minutes. Making at-least 75% of their free throws, keeping the pressure off of VIC, and getting back in transition will be the key. If Dyersburg can excell near perfectly on those three things an upset is possible.

Isn't it great once again having two teams in the running from the same county?

Making at-least 75% of their free throws, keeping the pressure off of VIC, and getting back in transition will be the key.

Isn't it great once again having two teams in the running from the same county?

Thing is DC DOESN'T LET pressure off anyone!! They keep it going all 4! There isn't much slack to be had with their defense. EVERYONE plays DC hard. Always good when the schools can excel.