Dyer County vs. Dyersburg ROUND THREEE

TribeRunEr

YOU SAID THAT YOU HAVN'T SEEN DYERSBURG PLAY ALL YEAR!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY GET 55 FOWLS A GAME. IV'E SEEN PLENTY!!! MAYBE 20-30 FOWLS, ARE YOU SURE YOUR FROM JACKSON??? YOU MUST BE RELATED TO adsmom.

I must be popular...I seem to occupy space in your mind(and your neighbors)Oh almost forgot..... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU SAID THAT YOU HAVN'T SEEN DYERSBURG PLAY ALL YEAR!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY GET 55 FOWLS A GAME. IV'E SEEN PLENTY!!! MAYBE 20-30 FOWLS, ARE YOU SURE YOUR FROM JACKSON??? YOU MUST BE RELATED TO adsmom.

I'm not related to adamsmom but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

Here are the actual quotes from OTB magazine page 32.

Real talks about aggressive defense, and he isn't kidding. " I have eight seniors who can play, so I want all eight of them to rotate in and have five fouls. Real's strategy is to wreak havoc on opponents PHYSICALLY and mentally......He goes on to say that he has a freshman guard/forward by the name of Lynn Decker and these are his comments on this kid "he's more like me, just crazy and physical. He's going to get his five fouls. Offensively, he's smart with it," Real stated.

That would make eight Seniors and a Freshman for a total of 9 players that get playing time(45 fouls). And he states he wants all yo use up there alloted five fouls. He seems to be obsessed with this. These are his words not mine. Read the articale. You can pick up OTB magazine at your local newstand for free. It comes out the 14th of every month.

Yeah, you are very popular around Dyer County. I have had atleast 3 people tell me how arrogant and narrow minded you are, and that they don't get on coacht anymore because you make them so angry they don't want to look stupid. My neighbor thinks that you are a 12 year old. Your attitude is that Dyer County is the best, no exceptions. I am the most loyal Trojan fan . . . PERIOD. BUT last year, I went to DC's substate game and I went to every game in the borro and supported the choctaws. Dyer County's basketball team is one of the best and I support most of the players, but you are the only person on here that goes on and on like a 12 year old about how life is good. how get on here and prance around . . . so happy . . . your posts are litup like a christmas tree . . . /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> : and you only see things through those orange tented glasses. I'm done with coacht. GOOD LUCK TO DYER COUNTY'S BASKETBALL TEAM, as for you good luck trying to learning how to have a civil, fair, and balanced confersation with someone above the age of 12.

Chill out dude....If it's to hot in the kitchen perhaps you should get out. Pressure bust pipes...remember that. If you are that angry from the post you don't like you should seek help. I'm serious. Perhaps Lakeside can help. Lakeside is not just for A&D you know. It's just a message board you know. And I don't think Adamsmom is that bad at all. I have had some heated discussion on here and when thing got to heated I just took a step back. Relax man.

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I think Tonights game will be a classic. Both teams are playing well. DC has been rollin but I think that the Trojans got a little something for them tonight. So put on you Black & Gold. It is time to roll.

Final Score - Trojans 78 - DC 77 cause the Trojans are hungry /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I must be popular...I seem to occupy space in your mind(and your neighbors)Oh almost forgot..... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you are always occupying space in MY mind!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

btw, and fwiw. I googled "technical fowl" and this is what I got. So now you all know what it is:

you are always occupying space in MY mind!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

btw, and fwiw. I googled "technical fowl" and this is what I got. So now you all know what it is:

I LUV you gatorbill /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I must be popular...I seem to occupy space in your mind(and your neighbors)Oh almost forgot..... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

ahh!!! Have you heard poor ole forked deer couldn't take the pressure well...look what you went and done... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Sorry to hear after so few post he can't take the pressure....Maybe, he will learn when dealing with a real women to mind his manners...My oppinion you want look stupid if you don't act it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He just got blinded by the bling uh!! You hang in their girl, you know Gator and I have your back well you know what gator has /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I LUV you gatorbill /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />