Dyer County vs. Dyersburg ROUND THREEE

TribeRunEr

Aparently you don't. If you watch any other basketball you will understand. If you don't understand take a class or call Bobby Knight. I know exactly what the offenses and defenses are. We you are pressed it is more of transition game, fast break, etc. With the way DC presses they don't always let you get in to your offensive sets.

GO TROJANS

Ummmm.....you should have known DC would press. Your offensive strategy DID NOT work the first 2x. Why would it work the 3rd???? Well we all know it didn't. Bottom line........DC has the better coach and the better team. You still didn't explain.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TroganLand of course, And we have plenty of lollipops if you`d like to visit. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That was funny!!! Haaaaa!haaaaa!

Kojak...that was actually the classiest most considerate post I have read on here the entire time I have been a member. I give you 2 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> up!!!!!!!!! Just made my morning...I'm sitting here smiling with my new teeth from wal-mart /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> JK

Thanks. After reading a bunch of my previous posts on here, and looking at things in a different perspective, I feel that it's imperative that I expand my apologies to anyone that I have offended on here, especially adsmom86. I have made a lot of posts on here that have been not only personal, but tasteless. In the future I'm going to try to keep any post I make well within the guidelines of conduct that I know is acceptable on this forum.

Thanks. After reading a bunch of my previous posts on here, and looking at things in a different perspective, I feel that it's imperative that I expand my apologies to anyone that I have offended on here, especially adsmom86. I have made a lot of posts on here that have been not only personal, but tasteless. In the future I'm going to try to keep any post I make well within the guidelines of conduct that I know is acceptable on this forum.

Thanks ...nice of ya!! I talk smack..no doubt!! I am friends w/some trojan fans..Trojans3 is a good guy..so is trojanz1.Heck..I'd even shake ole Saintknute and angry forkeddeer9022 hands if I met them! Bottom line is it is truly about the kids that play...and I don't care what school you go to I WISH all of them success! I have a sarcastic sense of humor..but believe it or not if you met me face to face we'd probably get along great!! My nephew plays sports and I support him 110%. In fact he spent the weekend at D-burg's baseball coach's house. I really only get smart alecky with those who have just been down right rude..or I think can take it. My brother coaches..and I am so proud of him for it. Anytime you can help a kid succeed and realize their potential and help them grow in areas of their lives...it is all good. My kid is only 6..she is alittle more into Hannah Montana than sports right now!!!!! I'd hug any kid from ANY school around the neck and tell em good job!! For some kids sports is all they have...they are mentored and guided by the coaches..they may not be fortunate enough to get it at home. Any coach regardless WHAT school they are from deserves a pat on the back and I would give it to them. You ARE OK in my book Kojak ..no worries here.

yankees, are you by any chance going to the 'boro this year for the state tournaments? I'm about 98% I'll be up there to watch.

[/quote

Yes I plan on going. I talked to my youngest son last night. He will be in from South Carolina sometime in March (Naval Nuclear Power School...I always brag on my boys..So proud of them) We are planning on going.Provided he can get enough leave time. I can't wait to see him.

My goodness, a big breath of fresh air after a long hard day. I`m a little late getting on today, but I gotta tell ya Kojak, I also agree with all the comments on your classy post. It takes a real man. I also agree that I may get a little overheated from time to time, and just like Yankee, I prob will again. I`ll always bleed ORANGE, but I`ve always supported The Trojans. Not always happy about things, but nevertheless, they have my support. I`ve got tons of friends in DB and will continue to do have.

Saint, apparently you don`t. If you know the flex "O" then you would know it wouldn`t work on DC`s quick "D", or at least you should have (or the coach should have). While that offense is best to run against a man to man, it`s actually meant to be a slower paced "O", and kinda set a halhcourt slower type game. Anyone that has done their homework would know, you`re not slowing down the pace of DC`s defense. Again, I didn`t see anything that resembled that, but it`s history and you can call it what you want.

Again, I make mention of Kojak`s post. Way to go dude !

My goodness, a big breath of fresh air after a long hard day. I`m a little late getting on today, but I gotta tell ya Kojak, I also agree with all the comments on your classy post. It takes a real man. I also agree that I may get a little overheated from time to time, and just like Yankee, I prob will again. I`ll always bleed ORANGE, but I`ve always supported The Trojans. Not always happy about things, but nevertheless, they have my support. I`ve got tons of friends in DB and will continue to do have.

Saint, apparently you don`t. If you know the flex "O" then you would know it wouldn`t work on DC`s quick "D", or at least you should have (or the coach should have). While that offense is best to run against a man to man, it`s actually meant to be a slower paced "O", and kinda set a halhcourt slower type game. Anyone that has done their homework would know, you`re not slowing down the pace of DC`s defense. Again, I didn`t see anything that resembled that, but it`s history and you can call it what you want.

Again, I make mention of Kojak`s post. Way to go dude !

Oh my Goodness, we are taking off the gloves and hugging each other. I think I'm gonna cry!!!