Clay Co. vs. Pickett Co.

bulldawg23

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does we will survive the 3.5 ring any bells 7asuperfan. I'm glad you think your fans are respectful because you're the only one. Everybody looks great when they win but when a little bad fortune goes the way of PC you guys can't handle it. Get over yourself.

Yeah rings loud and clear, and I can sit here and say I thought that was one of the dumbest things ever for a PC fan to do. I didn not buy one of those t-shirts myself, but I know some who did. Those 3.5 secs didn't make PC's girls team lose that game, they didn't defend well on that last play and the girl made a three. Simple as that, see I am a sensable person, by the way, that was all about the girl's team (the 3.5 sec shirt), so you a tad bit off topic. Besides how does wearing a t-shirt like that compare to fans booing a coach and his team? It simply doesn't.

Would it not be much simpler to say that BOTH TEAMS HAVE HAD MOMENTS THAT THEY WERE VERY poor sports. I mean honestly, there have been multiple moments when I thought that Clay County fans have shown very poor class, but there have been times that Pickett County have done the same. Both sets of fans need to STOP BEING BABIES and accept the fact that sometimes, even though no one wants to it happens, your team loses....Everytime one of these teams loses it is the refs fault or the fans were terrible sports or the other team was arrogant....how about everyone STOPS WHINING and says you know what OUR TEAM LOST and accept that...had PC lost I am absolutely sure that this board would be exactly the opposite and the PC fans would be mad and the CCHA fans would be saying how great everything was and how bad the other sides fans were...... BOTTOM LINE IS STOP WHINING.

Ya Ya lets all bow down for the bobcats good god!!! clay has a bad game and everybody thinks clay stinks!!! Yes give pickett credit they played good and hit a lot of shots. but remember in the regular season when PC had a bad game at clay everybody still kissing PC butt. Cause "clay caught them on a bad night.... por bobcats" give CC some respect they had a bad game that night and everybody says CC stinks. everybody still giving PC respect when CC beat them but not credit giving to CC expect these two teams to meet again in the region championship.

I would like to know where you got that at. I have read this entire post and not once does it say CC stinks. I will tell you this. If PC and CC both play a good ball game on both sides, PC still wins 9 times out of 10. Why can't you except it that PC is the BETTER team. You guys can have your glory next year when our guys leave. But until they do, PC is the better team.

I would like to know where you got that at. I have read this entire post and not once does it say CC stinks. I will tell you this. If PC and CC both play a good ball game on both sides, PC still wins 9 times out of 10. Why can't you except it that PC is the BETTER team. You guys can have your glory next year when our guys leave. But until they do, PC is the better team.

Thats what I've been saying all year, but Clay Co. fans are arrogant enough to think they are better. As for the 3.5 thing, I don't even count that crap, because that was for the girls team, like 6 years ago......I'm a boys baskeball fan who doesn't even get to the gym until halftime of the girls games. I watch PC boys basketball, and boys fans aren't stupid enough to do something like the 3.5 sec thing.