more thievery at the tournamen

semperwrestlin

my little sister bag got stolen, it is a Varsity shoulder bag, its black it had a greenback cheerleading uniform, carkeys, a teal blue wallett with her drivers permit inside and insurance card, silver ipod nano ,and lucky perfume. they were in section 212 and left to to take pics of the finalist and was gone 15 mins at the most. i know this is a long shot but if any one has any info please call 865-622-0183

we wont press charges my lil sister just wants her $#D!^ back thanks for any help at all

well it is moronic to leave things of value sitting around when there were tons of people around to take it.

What kind of post is that! The guy is just trying to help his sister get her stuff back. If that is your opinion it makes you look really bad that you would post it on this site. What ever happened to doing the right thing?

Wow, so what your saying ti is his sisters fault that someone that is obviously very low in moral fiber went out of his/her way to steal a 15-16 year old's stuff? Well hey thats right, she is not the victim here, she is the perpetrator, she was the one in the wrong not the thief. The thief is just a victim of circumstance, he/she was just demonstrating why you do not leave your stuff lying around at a wrestling tournament. Wow and your calling her a moron, does RB in your screen name stand for Red Bank because if that is true your just embarrasing that school's name, because it is one thing to represent yourself as a "moron" on a public forum, but to have an institution's name on a user name does not bode well for that school. Wow, I would either change my user name, or stop posting in general, because to me it is just emabrrasing. But, hey thats just me, I guess some people don;t mind that sort of thing.

I hope you find them as well, it is in poor taste which RBalumni commented. Please keep us updated if found. My son is the one who had is coat, wallet, and cell phone stolen at the tourny. I have recently found out about this occuring last year as well. I propose next year they have as much security in the weigh-in area as they do for drink and food patrol.....

A word of advice to all regarding RBAlum...Consider it/him to be like the ole neighborhood dog or the moocher "friend" that just keeps coming around. If you quit feeding him then they simply just disappear. If they continue to come around...then a one way trip to the lake might be in order. Spoken from experience. On a positive note Congrats to each and every one of the wrestlers who qualified for state, and a special congrats to those who placed.

RBAlumni...if you hang around in the "outhouse" long enough you come out smelling like you know what!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Semper, I truly hope that you find what was wrongfully taken from ya'll. It's unfortunate that occured and what individuals like that really need is a little "wood shed" ministry and I'd be glad to deliver the sermon as I'm sure many other would too. Good Luck!

Thanks for the support. She hasn't had any luck yet. I hope everyone else is having better luck in finding their stolen items. Olerestler good luck with the phone records and finding the person that took your sons belongings. We had been very cautious keeping up with our stuff all weekend. I travel with a preschooler and 2 cameras so we do have a lot to keep up with. I just hope the thief realizes they really didn't get that much when they stole my nieces purse and would at least send the cheerleading uniform back, as she will have to pay the school for this. Thanks again for the support.