Tullahoma Basketball

jman12

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many did Stovall slam?

Stovall had two slams. One with Hall trying to block him. Great game as usual with two rivals. Both teams played Zone defense at first making it tough to get the ball into Stovall and Hall. Great matchup between the two posts with stovall having the better game. Hope FC can pull off an upset tuesday. Third times a charm hopefully.

quote name='c-town'sfinest' post='826722270' date='Feb 17 2008 - 01:42 PM']i thought i read in the paper that these kinds were no longer in school!! it doesn't make senseThats what i thought too. I guess some people get special privilges. This was a serious thing. It wasnt like it happened once. According to people close to them, it happened many more times than they are being charged for so it looks like they got off some more on that too.

seems that the coach really is running a great progam..get arrested and then just come back to the team--that is the kind of coach i want my kids playing for!

No one really knows the whole story. I'm sure the coach has his reasons why he let them play. Are they really suspended from school? If they were they shouldn't be allowed to compete in school athletics. The whole truth isn't out. Maybe someone from T-town can inform us.