13A vs 14A

reneah

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I hope everyone knew I meant 14A. I guess 13A is strong since 14A is "down" this year. I agree 14 A was one of the most balanced districts that I had ever seen. It was good to watch games when no matter if you were 1-9 you could win. I will say it one more time, 14 A sweeps. Gleason wins the region.

According to the scoreboard Gleason won't be winning the region.

Clarksburg and West Carroll may very well play for the region title, I just don't agree with the statement of 14A being that down. I can promise you if those two teams were in 14A you could add 6-8 losses to each of their records.

As for how weak 13A is this year. Well they put your mighty Gleason Bulldogs out. You dont know anything about basketball. I guess now you can go hibernate since your Bulldogs are history. That was a weak Gleason team anyway. Bradford will take up your slack and bring the Gold Ball home.

NOBODY from this region will be bringing home any gold. If YOU knew anything about basketball the best team in this Region just might be Bradford but the best teams don't always win. When 13A is sending 2 teams to the semi's this District is down. Bradford WON'T bring home gold as they'd have to deal with Jackson Co., Forrest, Collinwood and all of those schools. Jackson Co., I heard is the REAL DEAL this year. I saw where Forrest played them to the very last second in the District Championship. District 14A is down this year despite all the teams being dead even. 13A has 2 solid teams in Clarksburg and West Carroll. As I did say in a previous post that I thought it'd be Clarksburg and Bradford for the Region Championship, I'm just not sure about that anymore. Clarksburg struggled with Humboldt and now has to play Rakeisha Perry and Trenton Peabody.

No hibernating here. You were doing some hibernating when Gleason was winning twenty games this season. You showed how much you know about basketball when you said that Gleason "will be lucky to win half their games". This was a "weak" team compared to Gleason standards, but twenty wins by a team picked to finish 6th in their district preseason is a great feat. I'm not sure if you are a Greenfield fan or a Bradford fan from your previous posts, but either way you are barking up the wrong tree.

Greenfield finished 8th in the district and didn't find a way to win very many of those close games they were in, and Gleason was just as young as Greenfield so that young and inexperienced argument doesn't work here. Greenfield had just as much talent as Gleason this season so one team winning 20 games and the other losing 20 games should not have really happened, especially when Greenfield won 150 junior high games in a row or whatever with the same girls.

Bradford, with the best team they have had in 8 years and with 3 or 4 seniors and the most talent in the district managed to outscore one of the 5 weakest Gleason teams in the last 25 years by a total of 4 points in 12 quarters this season and you think they will bring home a gold ball, lol.

13A is hands down weaker than 14A. 13A's 1 and 2 seeds won by a total of 2 points over 14A's 3 and 4 seeds. 14A's 1 and 2 seeds won by a total of 50 points over 13A's 3 and 4 seeds. But don't let facts get in the way of your ignorance. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As for how weak 13A is this year. Well they put your mighty Gleason Bulldogs out. You dont know anything about basketball. I guess now you can go hibernate since your Bulldogs are history. That was a weak Gleason team anyway. Bradford will take up your slack and bring the Gold Ball home.

You telling people that they hibernate is kind of the pot calling the kettle black isn't it? Almost as funny as you telling someone that they don't know anything about basketball.

And it also took a last second shot in OT (at home) to put 'em out.

You telling people that they hibernate is kind of the pot calling the kettle black isn't it? Almost as funny as you telling someone that they don't know anything about basketball.

And it also took a last second shot in OT (at home) to put 'em out.

Not to mention Gleason's second leading scorer sitting on the bench with 3 fouls for 14 minutes of the first half and their leading scorer fouling out in overtime. Don't get me wrong, great win for West Carroll but they would still be the 9th best team in 14A and this is the best team in the history of their program.

Not to mention Gleason's second leading scorer sitting on the bench with 3 fouls for 14 minutes of the first half and their leading scorer fouling out in overtime. Don't get me wrong, great win for West Carroll but they would still be the 9th best team in 14A and this is the best team in the history of their program.

West Carroll leading scorer also fouled out in overtime,also West Carroll girls program in 2004 made it to semi in regionals at JCS.

I bet I know who you are talking about. Did she play 2 or 3 minutes before picking up her third foul? If the girls last name wasnt Frazier she would foul out every game. I'm sure the refs took the game. Grow up, you lost.