Bradley Donation

StevenMcK

From Cleveland newspaper

Logsdon pointed out the contributions of Bradley supporter Toby McKenzie, who was in attendance Saturday.

???He recently gave the program $100 million on top of the building that he built us,??? Logsdon said. ???Then he gave $800,000 for the Lake Forest building. It just benefits us and helps get us on top. He just wants to help people ??“ he doesn??™t expect anything in return.

100 million you got to be kidding

From Cleveland newspaper

Logsdon pointed out the contributions of Bradley supporter Toby McKenzie, who was in attendance Saturday.

???He recently gave the program $100 million on top of the building that he built us,??? Logsdon said. ???Then he gave $800,000 for the Lake Forest building. It just benefits us and helps get us on top. He just wants to help people ??“ he doesn??™t expect anything in return.

100 million you got to be kidding

FIRST, IS THIS TOBY MCKENZIE OF UTC'S "MCKENZIE ARENA"?

AND DOES HE WANT TO HELP PEOPLE OR JUST BRADLEYS SCHOOL? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The Bears do sincerely thank Mr. McKenszie for his donation, but it was 1 million to the wrestling program and then 800,000$ for the middle school wrestling building. Thanks Toby! It all is deeply appreciated!

Not exactly right, either. Toby gave 1 million dollars to the wrestling program which includes the $800,000 for the Lake Forest Wrestling building. The other money is an account to be used for the high school program as needed, which it certainly has been.

FIRST, IS THIS TOBY MCKENZIE OF UTC'S "MCKENZIE ARENA"?

AND DOES HE WANT TO HELP PEOPLE OR JUST BRADLEYS SCHOOL? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

He tried to donate to several Hamilton Co AREA schools but his thing is he has his architect, contractor, general laborers, that basically he wants to do all the work. He offered the same deal as at Lake Forest to this school system and they wouldn't take it. They couldn't pad their pockets by hiring the good ole boy network is my opinion but i could be wrong. HOW DO YOU TURN DOWN FREE MONEY FOR YOUR SCHOOL SYSTEM??????????

he s helping people goofy ,if he s giving to Bradley schools hint theres people at Bradley schools

hey 2seamnfastball, did u ever find that greased up ballbat?

He tried to donate to several Hamilton Co AREA schools but his thing is he has his architect, contractor, general laborers, that basically he wants to do all the work. He offered the same deal as at Lake Forest to this school system and they wouldn't take it. They couldn't pad their pockets by hiring the good ole boy network is my opinion but i could be wrong. HOW DO YOU TURN DOWN FREE MONEY FOR YOUR SCHOOL SYSTEM??????????

you dont i guess

I would not doubt your statement Hamilton Co. school system sometimes lacks common sense or logic....IMO.