Dyer County Bulldogs

SaintKnute

i'm cheering for ya /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> and congrats on the 1,000 post mark!!

Woohoo!!! Just realized that..somebody bet me I COULDN'T post 1000x by March when I joined!!!! HA!!!! Guess it didn't pay to bet me!! Haaaa!haaa! I'm an overachiever /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo!!! Just realized that..somebody bet me I COULDN'T post 1000x by March when I joined!!!! HA!!!! Guess it didn't pay to bet me!! Haaaa!haaa! I'm an overachiever /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yeah by all of your posts on here i wouldn't dare to bet against you /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Congrats on the 1000 posts!! hahaha, I would hate to admit how many posts I have on my OTHER timewasting message board!!!

(it starts with a 12, and has 3 zeros after it)

and I have to admit, I was not exactly in a SPEEDO, but here is the most recent pic I could find of myself....

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats on the 1000 posts!! hahaha, I would hate to admit how many posts I have on my OTHER timewasting message board!!!

(it starts with a 12, and has 3 zeros after it)

and I have to admit, I was not exactly in a SPEEDO, but here is the most recent pic I could find of myself....

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WOW!!!! Gatorbill...lookin kinda hot today /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Are you now speaking with one of those lovely British accents too?? Looks like you've been workin' out!!

WOW!!!! Gatorbill...lookin kinda hot today /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Are you now speaking with one of those lovely British accents too?? Looks like you've been workin' out!!

after moving here from MI, I figured I was going to have to end up with an accent anyways, so I chose "British". Men dig chicks with southern accents, chicks dig men with British accents. That makes this a perfect world.

And yes, i have spent a lot of time working out with my kid. She needs to bulk up just a bit, so I figured I might as well use the time to get myself back into "swimwear condition"

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

after moving here from MI, I figured I was going to have to end up with an accent anyways, so I chose "British". Men dig chicks with southern accents, chicks dig men with British accents. That makes this a perfect world.

And yes, i have spent a lot of time working out with my kid. She needs to bulk up just a bit, so I figured I might as well use the time to get myself back into "swimwear condition"

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well you ARE doing a bang up job with it!!!! I may just LUV you even more today than I did yesterday...secret agent man /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Well you ARE doing a bang up job with it!!!! I may just LUV you even more today than I did yesterday...secret agent man /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

But of course. Afterall, Im not just your average bloke.

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Best of luck tomorrow night TrojansFan3....ya'll will have to keep C. Prather contained!! Heard that kid is a beast on the court...if more than ONE person gets the ball for ya'll, there may be a fighting chance..if you know what I mean /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

saintknute you just keep gracing this website with your ignorance......as for the student sections i run DC's. if yall wanna hear the choctaw chant just let me know and i'll start it up for ya:) im a senior and i went to most the games and all the home games when dc was winnin 3 games a season in bball and not any better in football there werent near as many people in the stands then as there is now(sorry beaver im just bein real) but whys it matter?as long as were supporting our school......if dburg has losing seasons like dc has had the past four or five years in sports it would be exactly the same way dc and dburg both have their ignorant fans tht love to scream boo and cuss every reff every game thats life get used to it:(

as for mccord leaving i talk to him on a daily basis and he loves dc he aint goin anywhere especially with all the upcomin talent........and they aint comin from d-burg .........just one question when these kids get in highschool and their juniors and seniors, wats d-burgs excuse gonna be then? maybe they'll chant STEROIDS or somethin when were @ the fowl line

good luck dburg but u wont make it much longer the only test in the upcomin games before substate would be covington(had a tuff time with them earlier this season) they have a great "D" as for ripley dc should roll over them idk about yall but i want another BTW rematch(last years game was amazing)cant wait gonna be painted up for it

I agree with you when you say that DC's upcoming talent isn't coming from Dyersburg High because he already has them tranfering from Dyersburg Middle before they can get to high school. What is McCord doing at Dyersburg Middle School games in the first place unless he is looking for the "real" talent.

I agree with you when you say that DC's upcoming talent isn't coming from Dyersburg High because he already has them tranfering from Dyersburg Middle before they can get to high school. What is McCord doing at Dyersburg Middle School games in the first place unless he is looking for the "real" talent.

I'm actually kind of ready for Dyersburg to get a half way decent team (JK) so Dyer County fans and players (and coaches) don't have to keep hearing the attacks that some(NOTE: SOME!) of the Dyersburg idiots have been directing toward the Dyer County program . This year it has been proven that Dyer County > Dyersburg in sports this year. Get over it.