Region 3A

Crowder10

Guest inappropriate87

Do you know how the Morrow kid from SD played? I heard he's really good.

okay lets set a few things straight. yes they killed howard, but its HOWARD. a 8 year old team could beat them. SD is NOT and i repeat NOT good. and as far as the morrow kid, he is the only descent player, and even at that if he went to a descent baseball school like Grace or LV he wouldnt even start. so im sorry if i hurt your feelings but i was raised to tell the truth.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay lets set a few things straight. yes they killed howard, but its HOWARD. a 8 year old team could beat them. SD is NOT and i repeat NOT good. and as far as the morrow kid, he is the only descent player, and even at that if he went to a descent baseball school like Grace or LV he wouldnt even start. so im sorry if i hurt your feelings but i was raised to tell the truth.

I agree. That's why I was making fun of him. He says they are going to beat us, but they never do. Even last year we beat them in the district tournament and he was so mad. LOL

Guest inappropriate87

how did LV get a wake up call. they knew that rockwood was going to be a good team. LV and Rockwood both came in knowing it wasnt going to be an easy game and both teams played hard. its not like it was a butt whippin or anything it was a close hard faught game by to very good baseball teams. both rockwood and LV are around the same level of tallent and when they played that day the better team that day walked away with a W.

I think the valley boys got a wake up call about a week ago. When rockwood came down and beat them the first game of the tourny. that could be a great semi final game in state if they both make it back.

Wake Up Call? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" The boys from Rockwood and Lookout Valley Respect and Cheer for each other! They are like Kin-Folk. Go Rockwood! Go Jackets! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Does any one have any info on the CSAS and Whittwell game. I know Whittwell beat em but I was just wanderin if they played really good or did CSAS play really bad.Does any one have any info on the CSAS and Whittwell game. I know Whittwell beat em but I was just wanderin if they played really good or did CSAS play really bad.

Lookout Valleys Lance Rorex broke the state record for most hits in consecutive at bats after going 5-5 tonight against CSAS. The 5 hits make him 16 for his last 16... the previous record was 12 for 12...

#1 is #1 in RCRs BOOK! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!

Do yall remember when the Grace and CSAS fans were on here talking about how this could be their year??? haha! grace is 2-10!!!! that is pitiful... All they wanted to talk about is how they hung with the valley for 5 innings... Maybe they should concentrate a little more on hanging with everyone else they play, and then try to take down the champ... good luck!

Do yall remember when the Grace and CSAS fans were on here talking about how this could be their year??? haha! grace is 2-10!!!! that is pitiful... All they wanted to talk about is how they hung with the valley for 5 innings... Maybe they should concentrate a little more on hanging with everyone else they play, and then try to take down the champ... good luck!

No, I don't remember "they" or it being plural...I think I'm the only one that really talked about Grace vs. Valley. Do you see anymore Grace fans talking about it? I wasn't even bragging, but rather discussing the game since there were LV fans, or players, complaining about the pitching and how they couldn't hit slow pitching. It wasn't even close to bragging as if you look at my previous messages, I congratulated ya'll on stepping up in the final two innings and doing what great teams do.

I'll admit things have gone differently than expected this season, but I wouldn't count Grace out yet. They still have some talent and what counts is tourney time. Good job against CSAS and good luck again today!