Class A, Region 5 Tournament

BenDover178

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you expect Cascades players (22 mainly) to talk "stuff" to the students and the students not do anything back?? Thats a joke... too bad he left with 0 points /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

dawg i'll tell ya what yea it 22 might have been out of line saying things to a student but we can go back and forth of who started the talking 'stuff' to each other i like to see the involvement of the fans and thier pride for thier team. its a very nice thing to have if you are a player. but like the guy said earlier you got to have a respect for your oppenent when you are up by 20 just to keep your mouth zipped . . .especially when the 3rd string comes in i think that says it all right there. I just expected more maturity from a group of kids that either thier parents or they chose to attend a christian school. Maybe im just ignorant, i dont care

dawg i'll tell ya what yea it 22 might have been out of line saying things to a student but we can go back and forth of who started the talking 'stuff' to each other i like to see the involvement of the fans and thier pride for thier team. its a very nice thing to have if you are a player. but like the guy said earlier you got to have a respect for your oppenent when you are up by 20 just to keep your mouth zipped . . .especially when the 3rd string comes in i think that says it all right there. I just expected more maturity from a group of kids that either thier parents or they chose to attend a christian school. Maybe im just ignorant, i dont care

No, i completly agree with you about continuing to talk when your up 20...i was refering to the pre-game and first half..

No, i completly agree with you about continuing to talk when your up 20...i was refering to the pre-game and first half..

haha i understand well im sorry that just how he got himself hyped obiviously ncs did a great job of shutin down the inside and forcin cascade to take out of ryhme 3s and jump shots thats were ncs won the game cascade just got outworkd for a majority of the game plain and simple.

haha i understand well im sorry that just how he got himself hyped obiviously ncs did a great job of shutin down the inside and forcin cascade to take out of ryhme 3s and jump shots thats were ncs won the game cascade just got outworkd for a majority of the game plain and simple.

Yeah, were you at the game?

Guest bigballs22

I see CA coming away with an upset against Eagleville but it being a very close game.

I predict..

CA 63

Eagleville 59

McEwen at 57

Van Buren Co. 63

with the looks of this score i see..

NCS 69

Vab Buren 60

I agree, I think CA is the most improved team in 10A.

As for the Nashville Christian - Van Buren game, ill go with NC by 8..

I see CA coming away with an upset against Eagleville but it being a very close game.

I predict..

CA 63

Eagleville 59

McEwen at 57

Van Buren Co. 63

with the looks of this score i see..

NCS 69

Vab Buren 60

I believe you also picked ER to beat Eagleville in a upset in which we easily won and did not even play well. Keep on picking against Eagleville you are our good luck charm. The one thing about Eagleville is they have very balanced scoring. All five starters can score in double digits and even one from off the bench. If we will stay away from zone defenses unless we are in foul trouble I believe we will win this one. We seem to be a little more athletic than most 1a teams and thus I believe we are a better team when we play man to man. Since the starting lineup changed toward the end of the season our defense has been much better. Offensively we can score against anyone as long as we play under control. I believe VB might upset NCS. VB is a well coached team not as athletic as Eagleville but has the tendacy to play smarter ball. I believe NCS playing a weak schedule will hurt them and not prepare them for this game. GO EAGLES