Refs Hand Jackson Co. tournament championship

cocoatiger

well it looks like the refs blew another good game. went to watch c'range vs jc and it should of never went to over time. #52 for jc walked everytime she touched the ball and she carried it right before they hit a three to send it to over time. i think the refs get to caught up in the games and for get they got to call the game not watch it. its bad for c'range players that the refs costed them a game this big.so jc count this one and give thanks to the refs cause they really did give you this one

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The refs were bad enough when Pickett Co. played Jackson Co. tough in the semifinals with JC being allowed to walk, reach over the back and foul at will with nothing called. PC stayed with them most of the way but couldn't overcome the refs. But tonight it was MUCH worse. Clarkrange won the game. Jackson's #33 walked with the ball before passing off and JC hitting the 3 at the buzzer for overtime. The walk was obvious and was right in front of the ref. That basket never shpould have been counted and the ref should have called the walk even before the pass. They hammered Clarkrange all night...called an over & back which never happened...the heel of her foot never touched the court. JC walked over and over and over with nothing called. A foul by Clarkrange would be called but the same thing at the other end was never called. JC could push a Lady Buffalo out of bounds and it was a turnover instead of a foul. The refs cost Clarkrange at least a dozen points. This was a shameful performance. PC would not have beaten JC even with good refs, but Clarkrange DID beat them. JC can't take any pride in the way the game was handed to them. Everyone around me from Pickett Co. also felt Clarkrange was robbed, not just me. Great game Lady Buffaloes....EVERYONE knows you won.

well it looks like the refs blew another good game. went to watch c'range vs jc and it should of never went to over time. #52 for jc walked everytime she touched the ball and she carried it right before they hit a three to send it to over time. i think the refs get to caught up in the games and for get they got to call the game not watch it. its bad for c'range players that the refs costed them a game this big.so jc count this one and give thanks to the refs cause they really did give you this one

Well, I knew this was coming, but you got one part right the ref's didn't call a good game. It was not called on either side like it should have, and we could argue this point all night.. and when you think that LL walks she has a funny lil hop and yes sometimes she does but most of the time she doesn't just looks funny.. I have said the same thing but I ask a coach about it and he showed me what she does and it is does look funny. Another thing she didn't shoot the three MM no#12 did and a pretty one at that. But you guys got the call that was a three that should have never been against 33 cr player bobbled the ball and she was the one that hit JC player. Like i said we could argue the point all night..I would like to watch the tape of the game, and compare fouls not called and called I would say it was pretty even crappy calls on both sides. It is hard to win this tight of game without scroutiny and I am sure it was hard for the cr girls to lose. Both teams played their hearts out and both deserve to win.. I hope that your Kelly girl is ok..You can have a bad attitude about the turnout and if we had lost I probably would not have like it nobody likes to lose, but don't think that JC girls didn't play their hearts out and deserved to win cause if you think that you weren't at the same game I was at...For you to say a gimme game huh it was the hardest gimme game i have ever seen, You might want to check your glasses these girls worked hard so don't try and take that from them..JC fans are not taking anything from CR and I expect the same respect.... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The refs were bad enough when Pickett Co. played Jackson Co. tough in the semifinals with JC being allowed to walk, reach over the back and foul at will with nothing called. PC stayed with them most of the way but couldn't overcome the refs. But tonight it was MUCH worse. Clarkrange won the game. Jackson's #33 walked with the ball before passing off and JC hitting the 3 at the buzzer for overtime. The walk was obvious and was right in front of the ref. That basket never shpould have been counted and the ref should have called the walk even before the pass. They hammered Clarkrange all night...called an over & back which never happened...the heel of her foot never touched the court. JC walked over and over and over with nothing called. A foul by Clarkrange would be called but the same thing at the other end was never called. JC could push a Lady Buffalo out of bounds and it was a turnover instead of a foul. The refs cost Clarkrange at least a dozen points. This was a shameful performance. PC would not have beaten JC even with good refs, but Clarkrange DID beat them. JC can't take any pride in the way the game was handed to them. Everyone around me from Pickett Co. also felt Clarkrange was robbed, not just me. Great game Lady Buffaloes....EVERYONE knows you won.

What does shpould spell? Excuses,Excuses, LOOK at the scoreboard 5 or 6 games played tonight were under 3 points and each team that lost will be like you and BLAME the REFS !!!! This is TOURNAMENT TIME and the team that gets the breaks and make the plays, and MAKE the BIG SHOTS WIN these games !!! Please don't get on here and make excuses, the REFS blah,blah, blah!!! I guess tomorrow when Clay Co. beats Pickett boys you will be on here BLAMING the REfS!!! GOOD LUCK to Pickett Co. girls and boys in the region and may the REFS be WITh YOU!!!! Let the Bashing begin!!!!

JC walked more than just before that 3. They also walked just before the end of OT and nothing was called. They must have gotten away with a dozen walks. Both teams played their hearts out but the refs favored JC all night completely and had it been called fair, Clarkrange would have won by 10 to 15.JC walked more than just before that 3. They also walked just before the end of OT and nothing was called. They must have gotten away with a dozen walks. Both teams played their hearts out but the refs favored JC all night completely and had it been called fair, Clarkrange would have won by 10 to 15.JC walked more than just before that 3. They also walked just before the end of OT and nothing was called. They must have gotten away with a dozen walks. Both teams played their hearts out but the refs favored JC all night completely and had it been called fair, Clarkrange would have won by 10 to 15.JC walked more than just before that 3. They also walked just before the end of OT and nothing was called. They must have gotten away with a dozen walks. Both teams played their hearts out but the refs favored JC all night completely and had it been called fair, Clarkrange would have won by 10 to 15.JC walked more than just before that 3. They also walked just before the end of OT and nothing was called. They must have gotten away with a dozen walks. Both teams played their hearts out but the refs favored JC all night completely and had it been called fair, Clarkrange would have won by 10 to 15.

Geeze!!! sombody needs to get the walker down the other post say's its 52 and now your saying 33. Say what you will about the ref's making crappy call's on both sides not just one. But do not say that JC girls didn't play hard and deserved the win...JC fan's are trying to be respectful but fan's like you are making it hard.. Becareful!!

This was a great game to watch. And yes there were bad calls but had Clarkrange not made sooo many turnovers and missed so many freethrows it would not have come down to the officiating. Best of luck to both teams. GO BUFFALOES!!!

Thank you and Goodluck to you too! I am sure we will meet again.. I have respect for girls that played this hard tonight and I know it is not easy for the girls to loose. They both deserved to win..very good game..very emotional for some. These are some of the last games some of the girls will play because of graduating. My only hope is if they love the game they continue it at a higher level.

Being a PC fan it didn't matter who won tonight...but when 2 teams play hard the refs should at least be professional or don't ref. These adults did NOT do their job tonight. The quality of the officiating wasn't on the same level as the players who deserve MUCH better. If JC had been the ones hammered tonight I would be on here saying they deserved to win. These girls have played for years, practiced, played summers, played their hearts out to make a game like this, and for it to as bad as it was tonight isn't right. And I will complain about bad refs every time they are bad regardless of who's playing. I have gone to Murfreesboro and cheered for JC and was very happy every year they won the state title...this has nothing to do with these two great teams. It has to do with terrible officiaitng period.

i have a question for our officials that are on the board....will game tape be looked at in this game or will this be dismissed as someone crying because he lost?...that to me in one advantage in basketball and football...it is easy to go back and look at tape of oyur game and "critique" yourself whereas in baseball if there is a tape it is in the press box or it just doesnt exist