Refs Hand Jackson Co. tournament championship

cocoatiger

Ok, I can see where this is going.......anyone who attends basketball games on a regular basis is going to have to purchase the following item:

and repeat the following:

When the referee keeps

Making really bad calls.

When you want to shout

And hit the wall.

Don't throw your drink

Or toss pretzels about.

Here??™s a little "dangit" doll

You cannot do without.

Just grasp it firmly by the legs

And find a place to slam it.

As you knock the stuffing out

Yell, 'Dangit, Dangit, Dangit!'

I also could not help but try to find images of some "hunky" male refs, so I put in my search line "georgeous male refs" nothing came up...then I tried "cute male refs" nothing came up, finally I put "male refs suffering from middle age spread, bald and legally blind" ....I am still counting the images......all in fun you guys /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would like to order a case of those please. One doll wouldn't do cause I would have the head torn off and the stuffings strown everywhere . /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to order a case of those please. One doll wouldn't do cause I would have the head torn off and the stuffings strown everywhere . /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Devilish, I just don't know if that lil doll would cut it for you to take your frustrations out on during the game. I can see the headline in the Jackson County Sentinal now, "Local Woman Arrested For Beating Ref Unconscious With Referee Dangit Doll" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Devilish, I just don't know if that lil doll would cut it for you to take your frustrations out on during the game. I can see the headline in the Jackson County Sentinal now, "Local Woman Arrested For Beating Ref Unconscious With Referee Dangit Doll" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I believe you have have me pegged pretty good. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It was a great game to watch what got me so excited was Misti's dad was standing right next to me and when she hit the shot he just grabbed me and hugged me and we both started yelling it was a fun moment and thats what high school basketball is all about. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll have to go along with WILDSTANG on this one. The "DEVIL MADE ME DO IT. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'll have to go along with WILDSTANG on this one. The "DEVIL MADE ME DO IT. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Where you been? It must took you awhile to get over that hug from fanatic, it did me.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> He smells real good!!! Oh,yea you wouldn't have noticed that though..

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Where you been? It must took you awhile to get over that hug from fanatic, it did me.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> He smells real good!!! Oh,yea you wouldn't have noticed that though..

Yeah I did. Ijust thought it was something on my shoe. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just kiddin FANATIC don't get ill at me, just a little fun. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

That must have been something to see, donkey hugging the devil ! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I bet if mule was there, he swallowed his dip. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It was a sight to see jimbo. Ijust hope stang didn't snap a pic of it. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

If any D7 Team is lucky enough to get to play Richland in the finals at Boro, they had better bring their refs. That will be the only chance they have. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

RICHLAND RULES /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HAHA your so funny. i would like to see yall play clarkrange or jackson county

It was a sight to see jimbo. Ijust hope stang didn't snap a pic of it. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You know I told ya I come prepared!! I would have got it early but i Have been busy today family day...Hubby time!!! He gets kinda a jealous of coach t /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> You guys are some of most enthusiastic fan's...In J county...

Ok you can have all the hugs you want "stang" no more for you though bballdad!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes, I agree, but JC will be the bigger person's and let it go!!! Thanks to the four or five that clapped, and your support is welcomed! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your are welcome. It was hard in the heat of the moment, but those girls played their hind-ends off. One question though, why didn't the MVP shake all of Clarkrange's players hands? I assume it was accident, but she passed up only one player that was on the all tournament team, and she was from CR.