Region 7 AA Tournament

beavo5

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well who will DC meet in the championship?

Whoever it is i don't see them making a difference, nobody is going to keep them from the Boro, Blake, Crittendon, and company are too tough! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

its a toss up Haywood is good and D'burg is good with a thought of Round 4 in mind but i don't know if the thought of Round 4 is good or bad! Good- could give them the desire to win! Bad- overlooking a good Haywood team!

I think Dyer Co. beats Covington. They will prove they are much better than the first game of the year. Dyersburg will lose against Haywood. I thought Dyersburg would get by Northside. Against Haywood is where the rubber meets the road. I think Dyersburg"s tank is running on empty. I am pulling for them tho. I hope they prove me wrong!!!

There will be at least one stunning outcome tonight, but I'm just not sure in which game the shocker will come from. Good luck to both local squads...their going to need it.

Dang Smitty, you gone psychic on us???? Just joking with you. By the way great article in Sun. paper...laughed my head off!!! Tonight will be VERY TOUGH for both teams....VERY. Good luck to both!!!

There will be at least one stunning outcome tonight, but I'm just not sure in which game the shocker will come from. Good luck to both local squads...their going to need it.

I hope you are right (Trojan 1)especially as far as the Trojans are concerned... hopefully our team is focus. I thought the Trjojans might have beaten Haywood a few weeks ago when they came calling here, but that was by far one of their worse games I have seen. I think they actually played better the first time in Haywood when we were still trying to work our football players into the rotation. I like the fact that we have played them twice this season not because of the old cliche "It's hard to beat a Good team three times theory" but because we are familiar with them their crowd (Haywood"s) is a very effective 6th man. I grew up in the Haywood area and people I can assure you they take their basketball very very seriously.... the crowd really gets behind their team and that little dark hot gym..... gets to rocking and a lot of very very good team have left Haywood County wondering what happen so don't take neither team from the other district too lightly. Yes their facilities lack a lot of the luxuries those of us in this district have become accustomed...... but they love their teams just as much as us

Wish I could be there (car trouble) but will be listening on the radio....and adsmom.... good luck to you guys but do not underestimate the Chargers..... I'm telling you it is tournament time and anything can happen.

I hope you are right (Trojan 1)especially as far as the Trojans are concerned... hopefully our team is focus. I thought the Trjojans might have beaten Haywood a few weeks ago when they came calling here, but that was by far one of their worse games I have seen. I think they actually played better the first time in Haywood when we were still trying to work our football players into the rotation. I like the fact that we have played them twice this season not because of the old cliche "It's hard to beat a Good team three times theory" but because we are familiar with them their crowd (Haywood"s) is a very effective 6th man. I grew up in the Haywood area and people I can assure you they take their basketball very very seriously.... the crowd really gets behind their team and that little dark hot gym..... gets to rocking and a lot of very very good team have left Haywood County wondering what happen so don't take neither team from the other district too lightly. Yes their facilities lack a lot of the luxuries those of us in this district have become accustomed...... but they love their teams just as much as us

Wish I could be there (car trouble) but will be listening on the radio....and adsmom.... good luck to you guys but do not underestimate the Chargers..... I'm telling you it is tournament time and anything can happen.

No doubt I UNDERESTIMATE NO ONE during this time of the year. If we had room in the car, and I knew you weren't a mass murderer /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> you could ride with us. THAT LAST PART WAS A JOKE. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Gonna be a Loooong night!

No doubt I UNDERESTIMATE NO ONE during this time of the year. If we had room in the car, and I knew you weren't a mass murderer /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> you could ride with us. THAT LAST PART WAS A JOKE. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Gonna be a Loooong night!

You are to cute (mass murderer) now I've been almost called everything.....

Were you shocked by the the way Dyer Co. man-handled Covinton? 107-83 I bet the Chargers were wondering where the team was that they battled to a 2 point lose earlier in the year.