Region 7-A Tournament

treefitty74

Well, I believe that UC will win by about 13 in tha 4th quarter. It will be close throughout and then LC will run of out gas as usual jacking up up threes and playing lazy defense. All in all the falcons have had a good season really they only returned two starters so they did ok. This is UC year and no one will stop the Tornadoes from destroying anything in it's path Humboldt beware. M.J. Brown aka Mr. Basketball will score 40 b 4 UC gets beat ex see district championship against humboldt. Sorry Falcons and Vikings see u next year. Whomp, Whomp, Tornadoes in tha house!!!!!!!!

Falcons probably should've beaten the Tornadoes twice already this year and you know what the Vikings are capable of so I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you...Two years ago, Lake Co. was the best team and they got put out in the 2nd round of Region...Last year, Union City was the best team and got put out in the 2nd round of Region...History has its way of repeating itself...I have seen UC-HBT three times now, HBT-LC 3 times, and UC-LC once and I still say that any one of these 3 teams, if they're playing well, could beat the other two...Either way, I'm excited to see what happens...This is the time of the year when teams take it to the next level...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for a sweep as well..Then in the biggest game of the year for Lake Co because its's win or go home..Lake Co will give U.C. their first loss of the year and send the Twisters F-5 storm to nothing more than a little stifff wind blowing.. Lake Co by 4...I see you only have Lake Co losing by 7..That's a big difference from a lot of earlier picks by 15 or more from U.C. fans earlier when they played...But again..Lake Co should have won both games against Union City..but they didn't..but this time..they will finally get over the hump!

Not this year.......

Nobody is really talking much about the McKenzie/Union City game but this will be sweet for at least a couple of Union City players....Pat Polk and Brandon Easley also play football for the Tornadoes and are starters...The Rebels and Tornadoes have become a pretty big rivalry with both being in the same football region....The Tornadoes have seen McKenzie pretty much dominate the region the last two years...McKenzie has at least two football players,probably more but Derek Carr,who went to elementary school in Union City,and Shabree Payne are two of their best players on both the football field and basketball court....The rolls will be reversed Friday nite as Union City will be the huge favorite to win the game but it could get pretty spirited as these kids are very competitive on the football field....

sweep for 14a

Humboldt advances to championship

if Lake County beats Union City then Humboldt wins. Lake County always seems to lose momentum very easily.

But if Union City advances Humboldt will HAVE to play a FULL game like last year in order to win.

Humboldt always has one off quarter and thats always the difference in the Union City-Humboldt games.

Are you saying NEVER Purple? I double dog dare you to say Never. I am superstitious on occasion. Step into my trap. You can do it. I promise not to say I told you so. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I said......Not this year....... /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Scores reported to coachT scoreboard....

Union City-94

McKenzie-49

Big Sandy-79

Lake County-106

Clarksburg-61

Halls-74

Humboldt-100

West Carroll-76

Sets up the Region Semis...The most nerve racking night of the year....

#1 Union City(31-0)

#6 Lake County(27-6)

(NR)Halls(17-14)

#2 Humboldt(25-3)

Union City put their game away early...They sealed the deal with a 40+ point 2nd quarter to go up 69-29 @ half....

The Tornadoes had 90 at the end of three quarters....

Scores reported to coachT scoreboard....

Union City-94

McKenzie-49

Big Sandy-79

Lake County-106

Clarksburg-61

Halls-74

Humboldt-100

West Carroll-76

Sets up the Region Semis...The most nerve racking night of the year....

#1 Union City(31-0)

#6 Lake County(27-6)

(NR)Halls(17-14)

#2 Humboldt(25-3)

Union City put their game away early...They sealed the deal with a 40+ point 2nd quarter to go up 69-29 @ half....

The Tornadoes had 90 at the end of three quarters....

Good job on the sweep!!! and UC only scored 4 pts in the 4th?

Good job on the sweep!!! and UC only scored 4 pts in the 4th?

Yep.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...We have to be careful not to run the score up too much or else we get talked about running the score up too much.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sisco cleared his bench near the end of the 3rd quarter....By that I mean UC only dressed 14...The first ten swap in and out...The second five played most of the 3rd quarter and then the last 4 on the bench came in with about 1 1/2 minutes left in the third qtr....McKenzie played their starters the whole game with the exception of about 2 minutes in the 4th..They only go 6 deep....

Yep.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...We have to be careful not to run the score up too much or else we get talked about running the score up too much.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sisco cleared his bench near the end of the 3rd quarter....By that I mean UC only dressed 14...The first ten swap in and out...The second five played most of the 3rd quarter and then the last 4 on the bench came in with about 1 1/2 minutes left in the third qtr....McKenzie played their starters the whole game with the exception of about 2 minutes in the 4th..They only go 6 deep....

Yeah apparently to some people Dyer Co. ALWAYS run up the score /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> DC only wins by on average 27 pts