McNairy at Harpeth

LetMeHearYA

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Harpeth is hosting both of McNairy's girls' and boys' games, they will both be played Friday night. The Girls' game starts at 6PM and will be followed by the boys' game.

Surprised the TSSAA would allow this. Cost them one nights gate receipts.It does make sense and another reason I'm surprised.

Wow, that's ridiculus! That would be awesome if Waverly could get the same treatment as Mcnairy.

I think the TSSAA should make them. Gas is too high to travel both nights unless you have to. I'm going because we are broadcasting both. But I won't be buying anything from concessions and I will encourage no one to from Waverly.

Rudesill also coaches both the girl's and boy's teams and since these games are important I don't think he should have to play both games the same night. He should just be focused on the girl's game friday and the boy's game on saturday. I don't think that is ridiculous I think it is fair for the coach.

Well if you guys feel like that and you dont want to eat from there stand, being a doggy bag, or further more if they had won there games, they wouldn't be going to Bolivar they would be at home. What you think about that.

Well if you guys feel like that and you dont want to eat from there stand, being a doggy bag, or further more if they had won there games, they wouldn't be going to Bolivar they would be at home. What you think about that.

I think you need an English class. And no, our girls are fourth, but you will find out quickly that the top 4 teams in this district are very even. And Bolivar boys will win the region but the Bolivar girls won't. I'm not sure they can beat our girls. It will be a dog fight tomorrow night to say the least.

And we will be bringing doggy bags. Word is being spread as we type.

Regions are in Waverly next year. What comes around goes around. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Want some? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> No thanks, have my own. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think you need an English class. And no, our girls are fourth, but you will find out quickly that the top 4 teams in this district are very even. And Bolivar boys will win the region but the Bolivar girls won't. I'm not sure they can beat our girls. It will be a dog fight tomorrow night to say the least.

And we will be bringing doggy bags. Word is being spread as we type.

Regions are in Waverly next year. What comes around goes around. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Want some? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> No thanks, have my own. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I dont need jack pep, this is computer talk, want a paper write a paper, and I got money I'm goin to eat there or Bolivar, it dont matter.