HARDEST WORKING BASKETBALL TEAM

Zachary

By: The CPA BASKETBALL MANAGER

Zachary J. Lipson

I have personally seen the workouts that CPA (Christ Presbyterian Academy)

has done in the spring after basketball is over and in the hot humidity

of the summer during two a days.

During Workouts

No mater what the temperature or how the guys feel, Everyone does their

own specific routine correctly and completes everything.

During Practices

I mean everyone comes to practice with 100% effort and enthusiasm.

No matter, what number or status a player be, they still give all they've got

in practice. Its amazing, how well and persevering the players are.

When one sees these guys practice, one is blown away at how well they

practice and the energy that is created by their will to succeed, which they

most certainly are.

On The Bench

For the players off the court; they are allways supportive of their team

mates on the court. "Now a days" you have players blamming others,

cursing at refs due to a call, or just plain unsportsman like conduct. Not

going on with my team. I have never seen such a cheering and supportive

bench like CPA has.

On The Court

The players never swear at the refs and have taken punches from other

opponents and humblely resisted fighting back. Wow, thats how it should

be! For the players on the court it is non stop emotional plays that they

make all throughout the games, they never let up, and always play

together. There is no sighn of ignorance or selfish acts from the CPA

players. Wow, thats awesome!

I am dedicated to serving my high school basketball that I love, these are

my comments based on observations and personal experiences.

God Bless these guys, they have earned The State Tittle

The CPA Basketball Manger.

Note:

If there is anyone who has read this entire page and disagrees with anything

I have said I will be glad to chat, argue, debate with you. Make a practical

argument, and don't waste my time.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't tell me you are that ignorant to think half of the basketball teams in Tennessee don't do that. It's great to be loyal to your team, but the CPA love fest coming from you with your last 2 or 3 threads is a little over-the-top. I have played against CPA every year and Mason and Anderson talk crap on the floor. Mason talks crap every time he scores. Anderson just beats his chest and runs around like an idiot. He single handedly embarrasses that school with the way he acts. CPA rushing the court after winning district and the way the players went crazy...have some class please. All the CPA players were rolling their eyes, shrugging their shoulders, and pointing at their coach when John Pierce won coach of the year. And I don't even want to get into the Z Mason drug thing. Just last week Jake Peterson was on here trying to hype himself up. Spare me the crap about how amazing CPA is in everything they do on and off the court. They are having a great season. They aren't all-world human beings. And until CPA wins the state title, they don't deserve it. That is completely ignorant statement. I promise you their are teams that have worked just as hard if not harder than CPA, and you want to say your team deserves it when there are 32 teams still in the race for it. Your whole post is retarded.

Please don't tell me you are that ignorant to think half of the basketball teams in Tennessee don't do that. It's great to be loyal to your team, but the CPA love fest coming from you with your last 2 or 3 threads is a little over-the-top. I have played against CPA every year and Mason and Anderson talk crap on the floor. Mason talks crap every time he scores. Anderson just beats his chest and runs around like an idiot. He single handedly embarrasses that school with the way he acts. CPA rushing the court after winning district and the way the players went crazy...have some class please. All the CPA players were rolling their eyes, shrugging their shoulders, and pointing at their coach when John Pierce won coach of the year. And I don't even want to get into the Z Mason drug thing. Just last week Jake Peterson was on here trying to hype himself up. Spare me the crap about how amazing CPA is in everything they do on and off the court. They are having a great season. They aren't all-world human beings. And until CPA wins the state title, they don't deserve it. That is completely ignorant statement. I promise you their are teams that have worked just as hard if not harder than CPA, and you want to say your team deserves it when there are 32 teams still in the race for it. Your whole post is retarded.

Sorry, Zachary, but CPA isn't the only team in AA that works hard.

9AASports and Flatline17, talk about two classless posters. Unless you know the details surrounding Z Mason and as you call the drug thing then you need to keep these posts about basketball and not rumors. You are attacking the personal character of a player you don't even know and should be banned from Coach T. It is one thing to voice your opinion on athletics but comments like that are as low an unwarranted as they get and Flatline17 you are right there with him. Say what you want about CPA but don't discuss whether they have or show "class" when you were scraped off the bottom of the scum barrel.

9AASports and Flatline17, talk about two classless posters. Unless you know the details surrounding Z Mason and as you call the drug thing then you need to keep these posts about basketball and not rumors. You are attacking the personal character of a player you don't even know and should be banned from Coach T. It is one thing to voice your opinion on athletics but comments like that are as low an unwarranted as they get and Flatline17 you are right there with him. Say what you want about CPA but don't discuss whether they have or show "class" when you were scraped off the bottom of the scum barrel.

Believe what you want but I was commenting on his post as a whole and the fact that there are plenty of teams that probably work just as hard as CPA. Frankly, I don't really care about Z's problems or lack there of, it doesn't affect his play on the court. As a team, I don't believe that CPA is really full of that much class, but that is neither here nor there. Is some of that caused by the bias that I have, probably, but there is some truth to it.

Announcements