Manassas Basketball check this out.

Legend

lol!!!!! he set his self up for that 1.

Legend i wasn't talking major trash..Im just simply telling you Manassas aint as good as you said they were..They are a very good team and very soild..You are the one that has talked major trash on here all year long..You built Manassas up to be a unstoppable powerhouse ball club that couldnt be beat by anyone in 14a...And your wrong! Now im not saying that Manassas is not a state contender because they are..But they are VERY beatable.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I did not hear that but that is not surprising a coach will tell his main player these things. You said you was watching how he moves, quickness, speed ball handling I will say he is a good player I am not taking that away from him, but the highest percentage of his moves was going to his left when he would go to the goal and also when he was bringing the ball down the floor. The most he would do would be to take two dribbles with his right hand then cross back to his left hand and go to the goal. Yes he is right handed but he seemed to feel more comfortable moving to his left. I am not saying he cannot go to his right but he seemed more comfortable moving to his left and JCS did not pick up on that. I maybe wrong but look at the tape in this game alot of people do not watch for what appears to be a strong players weakness and work on that. Legend you can correct me if I am wrong but the tape from last night will not lie. And trust me that team was not forcing him left he could do whatever he wanted to do he was a man among boys.

I agree with some of what you said. But neither of us really knows. This kid is a legit 6'8 or 6'9, can handle the ball, has quickness, speed, can jump out of the gym. He may be more comfortable moving to his left...with his talent I don't think it matters and he is only 16 or 17 years old. I don't think anybody in that gym saw what Buckner is truly capable of last night. I look for him to make some major noise this summer on the AAU circuit and move into the top 100 with ease...probably top 50.

Legend i wasn't talking major trash..Im just simply telling you Manassas aint as good as you said they were..They are a very good team and very soild..You are the one that has talked major trash on here all year long..You built Manassas up to be a unstoppable powerhouse ball club that couldnt be beat by anyone in 14a...And your wrong! Now im not saying that Manassas is not a state contender because they are..But they are VERY beatable.

so win Manassas win monday and win the state will I be right about Manassas?

I agree with some of what you said. But neither of us really knows. This kid is a legit 6'8 or 6'9, can handle the ball, has quickness, speed, can jump out of the gym. He may be more comfortable moving to his left...with his talent I don't think it matters and he is only 16 or 17 years old. I don't think anybody in that gym saw what Buckner is truly capable of last night. I look for him to make some major noise this summer on the AAU circuit and move into the top 100 with ease...probably top 50.

Hey, you sure took your time wraping Reggie's ankle in the back while JCS was getting life on the court. lol!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey, you sure took your time wraping Reggie's ankle in the back while JCS was getting life on the court. lol!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

so win Manassas win monday and win the state will I be right about Manassas?

If Manassas wins state ill give them Major Props because they will deserve it! And thats a BIG IF! I might go friday night to watch Manassas again jus to see if i missed something..Middleton is a well coached team but very young. I can see now how Manassas beat them by 38 points..If Humboldt does play Manassas in substate you better tell Buckner and company they better not judge them guys on a loss to Middleton first game of the year..Humboldt must had been cold as ice against Middleton to get beat as bad as they did..And if Union City has to go to Memphis , Manassas will be in a dog fight for sure..I don't care if Buckner gets 15 dunks in that game, Union City WILL NOT get rattled..You will see why MJ Brown is MR. Basketball because while Manassas is celebrating on one end Union City will be on the other end shooting that trey..MJ will work that little general point guard to death..Union City knows the double team is comming on MJ but its nothing he hasnt seen before and he will still get his 20 plus..And i noticed something else about Manassas..If Buckner is not on the floor Manassas falls apart big time.It looks as if their lost without him on the floor..You better hope Buckner don't get in foul trouble or get winded during the game against Hum or UC because it will be MAJOR problems for them..Eppperson will give Buckner all he wants and more if Hum plays yall because he is so strong and phisical, and this guy can flat run the floor with anybody..Believe me when i say, Manassas will not beat HUMBOLDT by 25 if they win at all.

If Manassas wins state ill give them Major Props because they will deserve it! And thats a BIG IF! I might go friday night to watch Manassas again jus to see if i missed something..Middleton is a well coached team but very young. I can see now how Manassas beat them by 38 points..If Humboldt does play Manassas in substate you better tell Buckner and company they better not judge them guys on a loss to Middleton first game of the year..Humboldt must had been cold as ice against Middleton to get beat as bad as they did..And if Union City has to go to Memphis , Manassas will be in a dog fight for sure..I don't care if Buckner gets 15 dunks in that game, Union City WILL NOT get rattled..You will see why MJ Brown is MR. Basketball because while Manassas is celebrating on one end Union City will be on the other end shooting that trey..MJ will work that little general point guard to death..Union City knows the double team is comming on MJ but its nothing he hasnt seen before and he will still get his 20 plus..And i noticed something else about Manassas..If Buckner is not on the floor Manassas falls apart big time.It looks as if their lost without him on the floor..You better hope Buckner don't get in foul trouble or get winded during the game against Hum or UC because it will be MAJOR problems for them..Eppperson will give Buckner all he wants and more if Hum plays yall because he is so strong and phisical, and this guy can flat run the floor with anybody..Believe me when i say, Manassas will not beat HUMBOLDT by 25 if they win at all.

Just hope UC win tonight so they want make that trip to Memphis.

see you 3/3/08.

I will agree with you on that I do not think we saw what this young man is truly capable of last night. That is why I will not pass judgement on him not being legit because that would not be fair since that was the first time I have seen him play. Trust me I believe he can play and as you said he is only a teenager you never know what is on a teenager mind. As I said he has the potential, and with work he could be a major force. It just depends on how bad he wants it.

Just hope UC win tonight so they want make that trip to Memphis.

see you 3/3/08.

Naw, Manassas better hope UC wins thursday night because if UC goes to Memphis, Manassas season will end on their home floor..But the good thing is, Manassas wont have to crank their bus and you will get to go to Borro and watch Buckner stand beside MJ Brown while he gets his second Mr. Basketball award after the silver and gold is presented to Humboldt and Union City. And after next year Manassas will be unheard of, And i wish the best to luck to 6'8 Buckner in college but he will need alot of work to get to the next level...."IT IS WHAT IT IS"!

Naw, Manassas better hope UC wins thursday night because if UC goes to Memphis, Manassas season will end on their home floor..But the good thing is, Manassas wont have to crank their bus and you will get to go to Borro and watch Buckner stand beside MJ Brown while he gets his second Mr. Basketball award after the silver and gold is presented to Humboldt and Union City. And after next year Manassas will be unheard of, And i wish the best to luck to 6'8 Buckner in college but he will need alot of work to get to the next level...."IT IS WHAT IT IS"!

Legend thinking Back 2 Back! Buckner is a Jr. 7 other players will be coming back with him. Manassas jv team went 10-0 winning the JV title. Freshman team has two players ranked in the top 10 in there class. Those two freshman didnt even play JV this year. lol!!!!! We thinking Back 2 Back.

UC also won the Battle of the State tourney in Nashville over Christmas break, being the only 1A school there...They are undefeated, with a 5-0 record against ranked teams in 1A...You say 1A schools make up their entire schedule...the only 1A schools they have on their schedule are district games...Everyone else is classified above them...Once again Legend, your ignorance is showing...

WHO'S IGNORANCE IS SHOWING NOW. MANASSAS WAS LEADING HUMBOLDT 37 TO 67 AFTER THE 3RD QUARTER. LOL!!!!!!

Well your wrong! They want beat Hum by 25 and want beat Union City period! Yeah i admit if Manassas was hitting their shots it would had been alot worse..JCS looks like South Fulton to me..JCS don't have a defense Legend! We will c how good they are very soon. And when we do see this matchup you will see defense my friend.

Manassas aint how many point better than Humboldt. everything I have said has come to life. UC by 15 will come also.