GA States

slowstart

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T.J. Mitchell 112 lbs of Collins Hill was upset in the quarterfinals on a stalling call with 2 seconds left in the match, St James of Centenial was the winner.

Yup...I posted that yesterday. Coach St. James son is very good.

Today TJ beat Dexter Bushart and now wrestling against kid from Kell...and now won 9-0

With TJ's win Collins Hill wrapped up the team title and will finish with 9 placers.

ONLY ONE CHAMP from this great nationally ranked team.

Do you really think your team is that great when you can only produce ONE CHAMP in a State with 5 DIVISIONS??? Get real Run DMC. You got it handed to you in the finals when you went up against the BEST!!! I bet the kids up EAST are shaking in their boots hoping Collins Help isn't on the schedule next Season.

KEEFJAMS was in attendance in Gwinnett as was NOT impressed with your kids in the finals. They Stalled and didn't have any fire power. I came i saw and i was disappointed!! I was expecting domination like you have been touting all season but it didn't happened. You have a fine team but no big standouts. Good luck next year!!

ONLY ONE CHAMP from this great nationally ranked team.

Do you really think your team is that great when you can only produce ONE CHAMP in a State with 5 DIVISIONS??? Get real Run DMC. You got it handed to you in the finals when you went up against the BEST!!! I bet the kids up EAST are shaking in their boots hoping Collins Help isn't on the schedule next Season.

KEEFJAMS was in attendance in Gwinnett as was NOT impressed with your kids in the finals. They Stalled and didn't have any fire power. I came i saw and i was disappointed!! I was expecting domination like you have been touting all season but it didn't happened. You have a fine team but no big standouts. Good luck next year!!

I was disappointed too. We'll try to do better next year.

Did you get to see Peter Yates on the mat next to our lone champ?

And I didn't find out until yesterday that the 189 from Apalachee was the Maryland state champ that moved down this year.

Hopefully you got to see Fields. He'll be fun to watch at UTC.

I was disappointed too. We'll try to do better next year.

Did you get to see Peter Yates on the mat next to our lone champ?

And I didn't find out until yesterday that the 189 from Apalachee was the Maryland state champ that moved down this year.

Hopefully you got to see Fields. He'll be fun to watch at UTC.

Sounds like a bunch of EXCUSES!! If you want to be the BEST you have to beat the BEST!!

If your the best and compete on national level than moving in from MD shouldn't be a bid deal.

YOU are GA STATE CHAMPS!! I congratulate but your not a top 20 team. So next year keep the smack out of this forum. Its ok to be proud but to always hear how great you guys are is tooting a horn that doesn't have sound. Until you can produce a team with a least 4 champs on same team in state with 5 divisions i don't buy into your HYPE!! You may be a salesman but no buyers here bud.

As seen thru the eyes of KEEFJAMS

Sounds like a bunch of EXCUSES!! If you want to be the BEST you have to beat the BEST!!

If your the best and compete on national level than moving in from MD shouldn't be a bid deal.

YOU are GA STATE CHAMPS!! I congratulate but your not a top 20 team. So next year keep the smack out of this forum. Its ok to be proud but to always hear how great you guys are is tooting a horn that doesn't have sound. Until you can produce a team with a least 4 champs on same team in state with 5 divisions i don't buy into your HYPE!! You may be a salesman but no buyers here bud.

As seen thru the eyes of KEEFJAMS

I'm not making excuses. I just wanted to know if you got to see those other guys.

I'm not making excuses. I just wanted to know if you got to see those other guys.

I wouldn't waste much time arguing with this guy , he seems just to be spoiling for a fight.

Not sure why he is so angry though it wouldn't surprise me if ole toejam tried out for Collins Hill and couldn't quite make the team.

Rough end to a fine season. Nobody likes it but it happens. Just ask the Patriots.

I am sure your guys will be fired up next year. Good luck.