Antioch vs. Franklin

mr.giggliefly33

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that both of these teams bring something unique to the floor. In my opinion it will be whoever simply performs the best. They are both excellant squads, however I favor Antioch but they are again both excellant teams and neither can be short changed.. I don't think this will be a game that can be easily called.

It will definatley be a quard game just like the Brentwood game was.

Same old story. Antioch has the most talent - by far. Franklin plays bettr team ball. This one will come down to the wire. Antioch has primarily seniors carrying the load and Franklin has Juniors. Unfortunately for Antioch, Franklin's Juniors have better chemistry and can hit free throws at the end of a tight game. I am going with Franklin.

Welcome to the "Antioch Invitational"

No way the Rebels win this one. The bears are ready! I think they crushed Franklin this pre-season by like 40 in a scrimmage. You can't make up 40 pts!

Bears win and then win substate, and then go to the Burro!

The Rebels have not seen a team quite like this one!

And may I add without their Football Players. So much for being supportive of both teams.

No way the Rebels win this one. The bears are ready! I think they crushed Franklin this pre-season by like 40 in a scrimmage. You can't make up 40 pts!

Preseason is preseason!

Did you say that when they played Brentwood? Any given day..........

I am not here to argue, this one should be close! If the Rebels

play like they played against HL, they will win!

Good luck Guys!

Is there such a thing as the "Bandwagon Team of the Month" Club? If not, you should definitely start one.

To the game at hand, it should be a very interesting matchup. Franklin has a slight advantage in the guard position, but Antioch has a big advantage inside. I say whatever team is able to use the mismatch better will win. Personally, I would like to see Franklin take this one, but my pick is Antioch.

Are you ever going to respond to your prediction that D12 was going to dominate D11? You have never resppnded to questions on these message boards. You have said a lot about D11 vs. D12. FHS would lose first round of regions, it would be an all D12 final, it would be a great McGavock/Maplewood vs. Franklin semi, we could go on and on. Bottom line, D11 is a heck of a lot better than what you thought and said. I have said all year that D12 was a one-headed horse and there was NOTHING after Antioch.......just the facts.

Are you ever going to respond to your prediction that D12 was going to dominate D11? You have never resppnded to questions on these message boards. You have said a lot about D11 vs. D12. FHS would lose first round of regions, it would be an all D12 final, it would be a great McGavock/Maplewood vs. Franklin semi, we could go on and on. Bottom line, D11 is a heck of a lot better than what you thought and said. I have said all year that D12 was a one-headed horse and there was NOTHING after Antioch.......just the facts.

PhillyFan I thought you said you were done with the going back and forth?