12) Bradley Central

Picks based on Tarot Card reading and simple mathematics:

DB over Greeneville

Science Hill over Cocke

Bearden over Farragut

Maryville over Oak Ridge

Red Bank over Bradley

Walker Valley over Cleveland

Greeneville OVER DB...in a close 1 like last year...

It's a shame the top 3 all come from the same region, and honestly I think Farragut could be higher....

Oak Ridge should be at the top, and proved it tonight beating the defending state champs. Did Bearden ever beat Maryville? I see no reason why they are at #1, unless of course you are from Bearden and then I understand. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oak Ridge should be at the top, and proved it tonight beating the defending state champs. Did Bearden ever beat Maryville? I see no reason why they are at #1, unless of course you are from Bearden and then I understand. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You really keep up with it don't you. Bearden just beat Maryville in the district championship less than a week ago. Oak Ridge and Bearden will be a lot of fun to watch.

Must we not forget it is hard to beat Science Hill 4 times in one year, anything is possible for D-B and Science Hill. It will be a game to watch!

I'd say nobody has beat Science Hill four times in one year, and its probably rare that anyone has beat them three times in a year. Actually its rare that two teams even play each other that many times. DB hasn't looked very good for awhile now. I would be suprised if they won this game. Neither team can get within 20 points of Oak Ridge or Bearden. Thats just my profesional opnion.

If Dobyns-Bennett wins Region 1 AAA, their a pretty safe bet in a Sub State Game. You have to go back to 2006 for a home loss and the Indians have won the 2 Sub-State Home Games against 0 defeats under Charlie Morgan (Beating Bearden and Farragut). Visa-versa, DB is not likely to win a road Sub-State game, going 0-2 under Morgan (loosing to Bearden and Powell)

DB has beaten Science Hill 3 times this season, going for #4 in the Region Finals. The Indians are 5-1 against the Hill Toppers in the past 2 season.

Expect a great game, a close game and a DB WIN.

The Oak Ridge vs Bearden game must be one of the all-time epic Games for Region 2 (not counting Maryville). Good luck to my Wildcats, my all-time 2nd favorite HS Team.

Roll Tribe Roll

Roll Cats Roll