cleveland vs mcminn 08

chsdmuth

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Mcminn thinks they can beat us. and i think they are right. wat do yall think

I know you are not Drew Muth. You must have a lot of time on your hands and not like him. Probably because you lose to the team he's on everytime including club soccer. But im not gonna try to start anything on coach t. I'll see you on the field. If you get playing time, that is.

• 2 weeks later...

Tribe02, Don't let him bait you into this. I don't have anything to do with either team....but what what I have heard McMinn will make it a great game for sure. This makes me want to cheer for you guys when someone does this. Just relax and let your playing do the talking.

When have you seen McMinn play? They only played one home .

Tribe02, Don't let him bait you into this. I don't have anything to do with either team....but what what I have heard McMinn will make it a great game for sure. This makes me want to cheer for you guys when someone does this. Just relax and let your playing do the talking.

Bluelion,

How are we baiting Tribe 02 into anything when "chsdmuth" is a McMinn player that made a username after a player on our team to do stuff like that?