KIL Jamboree

akula21

Yeah i guess my bro did take after my mom while i took after my dad lol...but yeah the pops has some skills and speed thats why i think he will make an excellent coach...maybe he can learn some from the cak coach...the girls coach haha

Your just mad because I beat you at Guitar Hero last summer.

I'll tell Coach Culbreth "hey" when we play them tomorrow. Keep me posted on your future college plans.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No im actually up here at western where we played our last two games yesterday (we beat kentucky 2-0 the last game) but my dad told me the scores (guess it was 0-0 not 1-1) on sat and i was also very surprised. Pinball dont worry when tron is back in town, he will def come to practice to help the pops out

Yea the guys played well saturday and could have beaten kentucky more than 2-0, Will had a pretty nice free-kick. I felt bad for coach Holmes though his wife was scrambling around doing all kinds of stuff to make the day as good as it possibly could be, and I talked to alot of the alumni and they are very dissapointed to see it go.

Yea the guys played well saturday and could have beaten kentucky more than 2-0, Will had a pretty nice free-kick. I felt bad for coach Holmes though his wife was scrambling around doing all kinds of stuff to make the day as good as it possibly could be, and I talked to alot of the alumni and they are very dissapointed to see it go.

Coach Paul Conway from Lambuth said it was a great event. He said it was very sad for the Western coach, teams, and he even mention that the coach's wife had really worked hard to make it the event that it was ( and had even spear-headed a fundraising effort to help "save" the program). Paulie also mentioned that most players are looking to transfer, though I can't imagine all upperclassmen wanting to sacrifice credit hours in order to play again. I hope all those guys can find a soccer home.

I think that it's sad that western cut the program.... i couldn't imagine what the players at western are going through. Are there any other players looking for another school to play at? My coach is always looking for talented players and we have had alot of kids transfer in since he has been here. How many seniors were on the team? Those are the ones , I would imagine, who are taking most of the punishment (besides maybe the coaching staff). I think it's sad that they would do that to college kids. Good luck to all who were effected by this and i hope that things will work out for you...