Tennessee Temple

yomomma

Well I think it would be a safe bet to say that David Brainerd will be one of the better teams in the region next year and for years to come. While they have taken their lumps from Grace, Temple, and your Seahawks they have steadily become more and more competitive. David Brainerd is a team that you cannot take lightly because if you do they can sneak up on you. Last year they won 6 games, this year they went 15-12. Don't be surprised if David Brainerd is in the region tourney next year. So before you get on here and bad mouth DB you need to know where they are coming from.

I am not bad mouthing DB. I know where they are coming from. They are 15-12, but who did they play and beat that gives you the right to say they will be one of the better teams in the region. Until they beat or get within 10 points of Grace, Temple, CSAS, and Silverdale then they are not one of the better teams.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not bad mouthing DB. I know where they are coming from. They are 15-12, but who did they play and beat that gives you the right to say they will be one of the better teams in the region. Until they beat or get within 10 points of Grace, Temple, CSAS, and Silverdale then they are not one of the better teams.

I would agree that David Brainerd is an up and coming program. Their boys showed some promise and were athletic enough. But the reality is that David Brainerd played mostly muffin teams this season and that was probably wise. They got some good wins over some good teams like South Pittsburg but those wins were not decisive. They were never in the hunt against the top teams like CSAS, Temple, and Grace but they have a bright and promising future. I think David Brainerd is making all the right moves toward success.