Upperman or Livingston

blueeyes

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

71-69 Upperman. Dyer with the game winner. Congratulations Upperman. Lady Cats, I am very proud of the effort.

OH MY!!! what a game. So sad that one team had to be done here. Two great teams, and great kids.

Great game LA, and Upperman!!

wow!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Final

Upperman 71

Livingston 69

Final Scoring for Upperman

Lashay Davis 32

Karissa Dyer 22

Alyson Roberts 8

Kayla Biles 7

Jennifer Maynord 2

Final Scoring for Livingston

Kendria Kilgore 19

Mackenzie Sells 18

Aliss Sells 15

Adrian West 9

Shelby Taylor 8

Keep your heads up BIG BLUE. Good luck next year.

First of all, congratulations to the UPPERMAN LADY BEES and Coach Dana McWilliams, as well. Well fought and earned game...UNBELIEVEABLE to listen to I wish I could have been there. The LA girls have nothing to hang their head about after this game, it is just a shame as someone previously said that one of these two teams has to go home. LA dug themselves quite a hole and just couldn't overcome it, but the effort that was shown was amazing. Also wanted to say good job to Mackenzie Sells on what seemed to be AN AWESOME game, and two HUGE free throws at the end there. Those are HUGE for anyone, but especially for a freshman and she ended with 18 I believe off the bench, so that is a pretty good game. Also, congrats to Davis from Upperman, simply said LA had no answer for her tonight...she scored at will it seemed like, and if Upperman wins this Region Tourney I believe she, ONCE AGAIN, gets that MVP trophy because without her tonight this one is not even close. Again, congrats to the LADY BEES AND YORK on their all 7AA region finals and go on and represent our district well in the state.

This did sound like a another great game between these two teams. I hate I didn't get to go, we had a middle school tournament for the county football team. I like the fundraiser, but bad timing. I really feel for the parents who had kids playing in the two different places tonight.Congratulations to the Lady Wildcats on a great season. Upperman and York shoud be a good game. Good luck to both. Make some noise in the State from 7-AA!!!!

LASHAY DAVIS SHOULD BE MISS BASKETBALL!!

Lashay Davis in the fourth quarter was one of the most amazing individual efforts I have seen in a while. I would be willing to bet that she either scored or assisted every basket in the final period. Simply incredible.

And it was an awesome game, with both teams making runs to seemingly put the game away, only to have the other come storming back in split second fashion. And the scary thing is, both teams are still young. I had trouble hearing the muffled loud speaker, but did a senior start tonight for either team?!? Three of the four teams in these semi finals were young, as Station Camp does not even have a senior on the roster.

What a fun, fun game. And good luck to York and Upperman in the finals and on their way to state.

Congrats to upperman. I heard that Karissa dunked the ball?? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Congrats to LA on a hard fought game.

I wish she did! Not quite, just very glad that last shot went in. All of the girls fought hard. Very proud of these young ladies. LA, as usual, it was a great game. You played hard and I'm sorry that this wasn't the finals of the region rather than the semi's.

Lady Bees you ALL played and fought hard for the win. I agree with the comment that LaShay should get MISS BASKETBALL. She can turn a game around quick and did so.

Karissa you know that I'm your #1 fan!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

GO LADY BEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!