Upperman or Livingston

blueeyes

The simple answer is "yes, I do" But it is MUCH more complicated after that.

Recruiting budgets for MOST womens hoops teams are "limited" at best. During the regular season they rely on a lot of "friends of the program" when it comes to out of state players. The two teams that I know of, have kept her on their radar, and are still gathering information. Without a few hours to browse my NCAA handbook, I am not sure if I can say much more than that. hahahaha.

Im not sure if i can come right out and mention the schools, because of my connection to those schools. (I am no one important, but I know important people, hahaha, if that makes sense)

Now Gator don't hold out on us. We have to plan ahead around here. I know Lashay has had a college visit or so. Just wondering if its any one new I don't know about. If you saw her letters at home she has received so far, unbelieveable! Spill it you know no one on here will repeat it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Gator don't hold out on us. We have to plan ahead around here. I know Lashay has had a college visit or so. Just wondering if its any one new I don't know about. If you saw her letters at home she has received so far, unbelieveable! Spill it you know no one on here will repeat it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I simply cannot imagine anyone around here spoiling someones secret!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey, are any of those letters from XXXXXXXX XXXXX ? or XXXX? or X XX XXXXXXX?

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

EDIT: I cannot officially say anything about what the schools are, because I have a connection to each of the schools involved. If I say too much, I could be:

a ) saying something I shouldnt

b ) saying something stupid

c ) misrepresenting

7 ) repeat reason b )

No dunk but she did have quite a few over the back no-calls. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The no calls were on both sides and were not Dyer's fault. You could have body slammed someone that game and gotten a no call. Officials consistantly just turned their heads. If this had been any other school than Upperman vs LA it could have gotten ugly. Be thankful these teams have class and not bad attitudes

And it was an awesome game, with both teams making runs to seemingly put the game away, only to have the other come storming back in split second fashion. And the scary thing is, both teams are still young. I had trouble hearing the muffled loud speaker, but did a senior start tonight for either team?!? Three of the four teams in these semi finals were young, as Station Camp does not even have a senior on the roster.

I know for a fact that Livingston did not start a senior. The reason is they do not have a Senior on the team.

Good luck to Upperman in the Finals.

The Watson kid is the only senior on Uppermans team. She is coming off the bench now. So no senior starters here either.

This is great, another year - McMinn Central, Seq., Upperman, York.

What happened to LA this year?

You are right about class. I follow McMinn Central, and for years we have had to deal with this region. You guys are true class, and we look forward to facing your region every year. I feel these two regions have the best girls basketball in the state consistanly and overall every year. Good Luck to all teams and we will see you in a week.