whats going on with the refs?

devilish

They made the same call about 5 times against Clarkrange. Jump to catch the ball and the girl runs up underneath and sets up for her to land on her. If she didn't land on her she would flop and get the call anyway.

Please educate me, but I thought you had to give the offensive player room to land, you could not move underneath them while they were in the air.

Options i thought the same thing, I can't remember I think it was out of region team and some girl set up under CD and she got banged up really good. and it was called a block foul then i don't know but it is crazy. I know it was said then she would know not to do that again...that is why that all ref's need to be on the same page all the way across the board so that the girls that play a certain way don't get called for it in one game and not called the next..CONSISTANT CALLING WOULD BE A BIG PLUS...also would correct some players bad habit's....I watched both games last night and they were not calling over the back, but nit picking on walking and charges...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stangs mother -in-law going to make dangit doll refs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I made a request that they were xlarge.

I would like to know what happen to good quality refs?? I wish you could have been there to see the calls. Stunk the gym up. Need to put mask on the dangit dolls cause those refs stunk!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know any of you but I saw the comments on Tn refs and had to comment. I put a video clip on this site it is the ones you see under multimedia with player #10 when you first log on. Check it out and tell me what you think. This ref has abused his power for years. He has had it out for my son for th last 3 years, #10 and # 12 are brothers and starting guards and were in the District tourn against a team that had only lost twice all year. Once to us at their place when they were undefeated. Well he was suspended for two more games as well as the rest of the game that he had allready hit three 3's in the 1st quarter. He was our leading scorer. I just wanted some parents comments who work hard with their kids their whole lives to have it all taken away. The ref could have warned him. Needless to say we were up by 6 until the ejection and then lost by 6 and finally eliminated in the Region because # 10 was not suited up. Please tell me if I am wrong.

I think I might need to borrow one of gottaluvits stylish straight jackets for tomorrow night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Probably need some bailing wire and duct tape to strap me down to the bleachers. Cause I'm prone to be less tactful to the refs. I thought t's mom was a hoot. Fist time being around her. She is fun /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I will chip in 20.00 for the steak dinner so 7a can host the refs. All I know those refs sure didn't care for the krystal burgers.And, I didn't care for the refs.So, it equaled out.

I think the dangit ref doll should be equiped with little mask.

He took them to Taco bell last night, it must have given them heartburn.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yep! gottaluvit, i think you are close with the ten charges. I have never seen that many in one game ahha!! I agree with bball last night they were just a little quick on the whistle to call walks you couldn't even try to fake one out they called a walk, they did let them play and all in all except the datadat chaaaaaaaaaaarge calls was not to bad of calls.

I am gonna tell ya this devilish, coach07 gottaluvit, you guy's are going to anie up some doe cause them krystal burger's 7a bought them wouldn't good enough. It might be i tried to hide the fact that we drank a lil of the JC punch and I tried watering it down and maybe I need to make their drinks a lil stronger. At least these ref's could run up and down the floor without gasping for air... They better have some in shape ref's for wed night cause they will earn that steak dinner 7a is buying them /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BTW, Don't ever let Devilish sit in front of you, or beans momma beside ya or daily's mom or t's mom unless you are ready to get loud and proud coach07, well he can hold a candle to them ole girls trust me he is proud and loud too!! We had it going on makes for a fun game.. Love it and looking forward to it wed night! Devilish you going to have to sit down every once in a while....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hey wildstang I think I know where yall was sitting, I was sitting right down below you. I was the guy that you thought was Emily Bowman's brother, because I know beans mom was sitting right above me, so I just thought I'd let you know who I was. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey wildstang I think I know where yall was sitting, I was sitting right down below you. I was the guy that you thought was Emily Bowman's brother, because I know beans mom was sitting right above me, so I just thought I'd let you know who I was. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

jcfan, you are awful smart for a young whipper snapper! Nice to meet you by the way, You going tommorrow night? If you are...come sit by us again, but becareful we might teach you bad things like getting of that rear of yours and yell and scream like we do ahahh I will look for you...drag you over and sit with us we got it going on you know...becareful with the one that was sitting right beside you she bites sometimes /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

jcfan, you are awful smart for a young whipper snapper! Nice to meet you by the way, You going tommorrow night? If you are...come sit by us again, but becareful we might teach you bad things like getting of that rear of yours and yell and scream like we do ahahh I will look for you...drag you over and sit with us we got it going on you know...becareful with the one that was sitting right beside you she bites sometimes /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

It was good to meet devilish and wildstang last nite. The more I have been around JC people the more I am impressed with their knowledge of the game, and the genuine goodness of the people.I want to say that it was good to see hollie get some well deserved honors for the game. She has played good all year and I personally enjoyed watching her. The team concept and the togetherness of the fans, and the best coach in the state make for a winning program. Now the referees this year have been the worst at their job I have ever seen. Can we do anything about it. Maybe. When the season is over get the films of the games, and send them to the proper people in authority. Then work to see that they should be tested and screened before accepted for those positions. There are many people out there that would do these jobs, given the chance. They take away from the game, they confuse the players, and like the finals in Livingston when they could have stepped in and controlled the situation by calling a techinal on the unruly crowd. They remind me of the wrestling I used to watch years ago. The refs were confused, allways against the good guys, and looking the other way when something serious happened. I think with some effort this can be improved. I try to not say much at games, but when outright bad calls are made that are unfair and wrong, it is hard to be quite. Don"t be surprised if they try to steal the jc/cr game for cr. That is to bad for the parents that have shelled out time and money for these athletes, and the effort these players have put into it. jc is like the new england pats. They are a target because of their success. Go jc. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Sorry it took me so long to respond wildstang, I was at the boys game just got back, and yes I will be at the game tomorrow night, and if I can find ya'll I will try to sit by ya'll again, and trust me tomorrow night I will be off my rear end and yelling and screaming, so hopefully I'll see you tomorrow night.

Sorry it took me so long to respond wildstang, I was at the boys game just got back, and yes I will be at the game tomorrow night, and if I can find ya'll I will try to sit by ya'll again, and trust me tomorrow night I will be off my rear end and yelling and screaming, so hopefully I'll see you tomorrow night.

Cool, I will be looking forward to seeing ya!! JC has to be proud both girls and boy's hustling to get it done! We going to be loud and proud tonight... I just don't won't it to get ugly some people don't know how to have good competitive fun..I will try to hold the girls off of ya tonight though LoL....They just liable to pinch your cheeks red!! You be careful out there and we will be around the same spot...