Jackson County vs Clarkrange Round 4

midtensportsfan

CSAS and Copper Basin should just forfeit, I guess. On second thought, they should play since it's such an honor to be on the same court with one of those Upper Cumberland teams.

Those of us that know basketball realize that all the teams that are still playing are very good teams. However i will add that traditionally the teams out of region 3 haven't faired very well against the ones coming out of region 4. Now the team that travels up this way defnitely doesn't have a chance of winning i will go that far out on a limb and the one that hosts will give a better game but will not win either. Nothing against the teams down there, but these two teams up here will play for the gold this year. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about the Livingstons, Jacksons, Uppermans, Yorks, Clarkranges, teams that have earned respect for having success over a long period of time, but teams that aren't so far ahead of everyone else that their opponents have no chance, especially at this stage of the season.

well they have a chance until tipoff then it will be all down hill!! jc and clarkrange will win by 20 plus!! its just a fact that the girls teams down chatty in single A are weak unlike the boys teams which are always strong.

Those of us that know basketball realize that all the teams that are still playing are very good teams. However i will add that traditionally the teams out of region 3 haven't faired very well against the ones coming out of region 4. Now the team that travels up this way defnitely doesn't have a chance of winning i will go that far out on a limb and the one that hosts will give a better game but will not win either. Nothing against the teams down there, but these two teams up here will play for the gold this year. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Devil we have never agreed on much but this time I think you are 100% correct. GO LADY BOBCATS /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Dang Devil,You got it going on today! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> You got a couple of them gold ones yourself don't ya? lol You are very confident I don't like eating crow..even though I got all the confidence in the world in these teams from our area... I really think your right we got it going on in the upper cumberland area and hope to continue getting it on...Going to miss it when this season is over....

Oh... yea! I here silvercityqueen is a lil sweet on you, Is it so?????? You best watch her, I here she will be there wed night just to see you....

Dang Devil,You got it going on today! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> You got a couple of them gold ones yourself don't ya? lol You are very confident I don't like eating crow..even though I got all the confidence in the world in these teams from our area... I really think your right we got it going on in the upper cumberland area and hope to continue getting it on...Going to miss it when this season is over....

Oh... yea! I here silvercityqueen is a lil sweet on you, Is it so?????? You best watch her, I here she will be there wed night just to see you....

She is a hottie!!! I'll never forget that red dress of hers... mmmm mmmm good!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Breakem23 is a SPY!!!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> BUSTED!!! Stang and Devilish, the eagle has left the nest! Take your positions!

LoL What is there to Spy on? Just taking advantage of seeing two of the top 3 teams in Single play each other. Just a fan doing what a fan is suppose todo.